• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SOTW #4 - Voting

LTa

When will the winner be announced?

Andy.

Vertigo has clearly won. The competition needs a new SOTW host. Vertigo you may have the chance to host it first as the winner, if you wish.

vioman

Vertigo's is very outstanding, but I must say fuse's does stand up against it as well, and I really like the color scheme of it.

So I say fuse. Sorry vertigo :p

But gratz to Vertigo, because he won lol.

Vertigo

vioman said:
Vertigo's is very outstanding, but I must say fuse's does stand up against it as well, and I really like the color scheme of it.

So I say fuse. Sorry vertigo :p

But gratz to Vertigo, because he won lol.

No problem, fuse is better than mine besides text. but he used a stock, I used a c4d as my focal :p

As to hosting the sotw, I guess I could do that. I dont have enough free time to commit too much more than that though xD

fuse

Vertigo said:
No problem, fuse is better than mine besides text. but he used a stock, I used a c4d as my focal :p

As to hosting the sotw, I guess I could do that. I dont have enough free time to commit too much more than that though xD
Haha, I didn't know if text was required still so I just threw it on there, text is useless a lot of the time. Also if you were saying I only used one stock, the background and the focal are different stocks :p.

Vertigo

fuse said:
Haha, I didn't know if text was required still so I just threw it on there, text is useless a lot of the time. Also if you were saying I only used one stock, the background and the focal are different stocks :p.

:p I didn't know that. I was just saying that mine was almost from scratch haha. The thing the "flower" (c4d) is sitting on was something I created from scratch and the bg is all from nothing as well. I know what you mean about text, I hate it 75% of the time

BIue

Vertigo's. I like mine but I wanna learn to do it better. That was my first. :D Someone good at GFX PM me. I wish to learn :eek:.

N I S

/marvel

BIue

Can someone PM me a tut of how to do something like Vertigo or the blue soccer one. I really wanna learn how the color and texture is done that way.

Cheshire

Vertigo's is done with perspective and some gradients. He just knows how to use them really well.
Marvels one. Not sure.