• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sometimes I just don't get people. *Won't regret reading this*

Kill

User is banned.
So this is my story of a young man who's heart gets savagely torn from his chest and crushed by the hands of a young woman.​

So the start of summer came around. A young man was on Facebook, checking up on whatever "social life" he had. When he started to chat to a familiar friend he knew for 2 years. After some witty jokes and horsing around, this young woman gives this young man her phone number. The two people quickly found out that they had a fair amount in common. They both had common interests to the point where they could've been related. Then 3 months passed by. The young man and woman had become very good "friends", even though they only hung out a couple of times. Now as the school year started, the young man was relatively awkward, because he hadn't had this close of a "friend", since his parents got divorced. They both had Chemistry together and started to be actual friends, even though the young man had a deep uncomfortable feeling when around this so called friend. During the month before school, the young woman kept on repeating the phrase "I Love Us". Then one day whilst the two adolescents were texting each other, the young woman brought up the subject of homecoming. Now as this particular young man personally thought that Homecoming was a Hippocratic event run by Fascists, he felt a certain need to ask this friend to dinner instead of Homecoming. But still the young man was not sure if the friend wanted his company on that night, so he waited. He waited for the slightest hint that this friend wanted him to "do the honors".

About a week past when the young man got a text from the woman, saying "You know that kid from my table in Chemistry? he asked me to Homecoming". This news was partially hurtful, regarding that he saw a possible near future relationship with this woman. But still he told himself that it was fine. The two would go to homecoming, have a good time, then remain friends. So this young man was very bored one day, so he went on to his, long since deactivated, Facebook account. And the first status that popped into his vision, was "_______ is now in a relationship with _______". And that was the point the young man's heart shot itself. He patiently waited, hoping that this was going to be a quick "Middle School" relationship. After 1 month of the no longer friend not texting or talking to the young man, he started to imagine her boyfriend dying in a hopefully horrific car accident.

But slowly time, as usual, started to heal it's wounds. The young man slowly started to get over this past acquaintance's existence and started to be happy again. Then one weekend after the young man removed this woman from his contacts, and burned the rubber bracelet the girl, who didn't contact this man for around two months, sends a picture of two baby platypuses, followed by a "Haha ;)". Now this young man took this message as a good "Fuck You" from Mrs. Universe. He waited an hour and replied with "Why did you text me this", and she replied with "Just thought it was funny". The young man felt a powerful surge of emotion ranging from pure hate to enjoyment. But still had a moral obligation to not let her get off. So the young man never texted her back, hoping to be able to once again get over the woman, but unfortunately was once again was pulled into her orbit of mixed emotions.

So now for these two months, the young man sat literally the row behind the two lovers in Chemistry. He watched them come up with cute nicknames and be praised by their classmates of how cute they looked together. each period was like a recurring nervous panic attack. Now let's talk about the boyfriend.

He was a good guy. He wasn't the stereotypical jock that get's the girl, but he was very social individual(something the young man was slightly lacking). But as the young man observed the couple, he noticed that the only thing the two had in common, was that they both played the same sport. She was a Buddhist who was nice to everything and everyone, and the boyfriend was a, belief unknown, "class clown". This drove the young man furious, because the woman that he grew to know for half of a year, ditched him for someone who was coordinated enough to play a certain sport. And no this is not a classic story of uncoordinated guy is ditched for an athlete. The young man in the passed played 4 years of Lacrosse and 2 of Football.

And this is also not a classic story of ugly man is ditched for hot one either. The young individual was compared and scored around equally attractive to the boyfriend. Which brings us to today.

While the young man was getting lunch and walking back to the school, he saw the two driving in the boyfriend's 90s White Sudan whilst the young man crossed the street. The young man was only able to conclude that the reason for the ditching because of the boyfriend having a license. Which royally pissed off the young man because although he didn't yet have his license, he had a 2008 Nissan Murano SL, which in most peoples' opinion makes his car look like a rolling piece of shit.

So the young man today sits in awkward, angry confusion. Wanting to walk up to the woman and call her an ass, even though she did not actually do anything extremely wrong. She just has a pretty bad choice in men.

So ForumKorner, what is your response to this thread? Are my assumptions/accusations relatively correct? Or should I tone it down? And if you couldn't tell the young man is Me. So please tell me advice.​

Morgue

User is banned.
Girls are ratchets that's why they are a waste of time

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
Man, I feel your pain. You get over it after a while, but it sucks you have to go through it. If I were you, I would just focus on other things. The right girl will come along and will make everything great :)

Villainnn

Jonathanmp said:
Girls are ratchets that's why they are a waste of time

Seems like we have a gay over here? No hate intended btw.

I would just move on, if you are not old enough to have a license yet then there is many bigger & better things to focus on other than girls right now.

Or dropkick the other guy in the face.

Prepare

Power member.
I went through the same thing. Time heals everything. Try not to focus on her, man.

Narc

User is banned.
Fuck her man, Other fish in the sea.

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
I respect this, but honestly, move on. Remember, it is only high-school.
I like how you vouched for yourself at the end.

Kill

User is banned.
Thank you all for your advice, but unfortunately I've tried that. And it's too hard to avoid them.

Beats

Power member.
Bro. All you have to do is avoid the subject.

I've known you for a long time and I know how you feel.

Bitches are bitches and that will always be the same. You are young and you have a lot of growing to do. I have been in your situation before. Parents being divorced, break-ups, etc. I know it's not easy to deal with but life moves on.

I had a girlfriend many years ago in middle school. The girl was one year older than me. I was in 7th grade and she was in 8th. I "loved" this girl. I was young. We both had great times together but they didn't last. I dated her for about 9 months. She then went to high school and we broke up.

To THIS day, I still have feelings for her. It's been over 5 years and I still miss being with her. But shit happens and life moves along.

My message to you is that you have a lot more living to do. You will find MANY more girls to be with. Don't get stuck on one girl, one that isn't even worth your time.

I know you won't message me but my aim is [email protected] if you ever want to converse or want to catch up.