• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

someone help me?

Famous

Power member.
hey guys, my computer will turn on and everything. but i type in my password like its gonna load up and then it just shows my desktop but none of the icons are there, just the pic. also it makes a high pitched beeeeping sound when i turn it on for like 20 seconds.... anyone who gives me the solution to this problem that fixes my computer will get the account Responsible Cat, Courageous Dog, or Ancient Mafia. (your choice of one) thanks!
skyler

Hey

User is banned.
um i am not sure but this is not good. i would contact a best buy or your computers company for help

Sparkks

User is banned.
You take a video with your phone, upload it and let me see. Because I think I had the same problem.. but then I bought a new mother board and it never happened again.

Famous

Power member.
my phone doesnt take video, but it makes a hella loud sound like beeping for 20 seconds. then i says windows login and stops beeping. so i enter in my password and it acts like its gonna go and booy up but it just shows the background. ive even left it on for 2 hours and it just took me back to the login screen