• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Some problems...

ThisguylovesGTA-xD

User is banned.
Sup FK. I have got a huge problem that is affecteding me and at school, Few weeks back i came over to my mates house to see how are things going at school etc...But his face seemed a bit angry and sad. ;( I cannot talk more about this story because its really bad, like "Fucking real bad" you understand.

This guy named "Hani and he has a complate change for himself, and some older mates as well. My friend told me everything about hani he's been doing alot "Very bad things" in life like real bad Fk. :( Last year i was robbed like 7 times if can remember clearly...So my mate thinks that my friend "hani" sended two guys to rob my house? or by himself.

Ellen

User is banned.
I wouldn't exactly call 'Hani' a friend if he's doing that. Get some of your friends together and go ask this fool what's up?

Earl

Power member.
I'm sorry I didn't understand that but I hope everything goes well for you dude but I would call the cops or something cause he can't get away with that

ThisguylovesGTA-xD

User is banned.
1967 said:
I wouldn't exactly call 'Hani' a friend if he's doing that. Get some of your friends together and go ask this fool what's up?

That's how i say it. :) He's been doing alot of bad things...Weed, stealing and then sell it to some people... So he can get some more weed in his hands. :(

Ellen

User is banned.
Weed isn't a 'bad thing', in my opinion, but racking shit and selling is.

ThisguylovesGTA-xD

User is banned.
1967 said:
Weed isn't a 'bad thing', in my opinion, but racking shit and selling is.

I respect your opinion bro, i think weed is fine by me. But this old friend of my? It isn't good enough for him. :( He's taking too much of it..