• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Some AC tips for the beginners.

This is not my original tut... Credits to::leonidt

I'm seeing a lot of new people either interested in earning with AC, or complaining about AC. I've also gotten a few PMs asking me advice. Now, I don't claim to be some major AC guru, but if you've seen a couple of my screen shots, I do make an average of $2.50+ per article, with a 100% approval rate, and a 1-2 day turnaround time.

So, here are some personal tips for the newbies.

1) If you you're not a US citizen, you need to partner up with a US account holder. AC is a US company. People that make more than $600/year HAVE to file a W9 form, it's the US law. And now, AC is going to start implementing phone verified accounts. And if the CL PVAs taught us anything, account jumping is going to get expensive.

Quote:Originally Posted by Associated Content
Important Information: Account Verification
Next week, Associated Content is introducing a verification system designed to combat fraud and protect the integrity of our library and our community. It will help ensure that your work is surrounded by original content from verified Content Producers and that fraudulent submissions don't slow down your review time.

Yes, it sucks that you will need to pay ~50% to some other guy, but if you're not from the US, this is just the way it is. Also, US W9 verified accounts get preference when it comes to review. I don't have any solid facts to back this up, but trust me, the day they received my W9, my turnaround time went from 7-10 days to 1 day.

2) Submit quality, unique articles. Pay for premium copyscape to check your articles. It's only $0.05 per search. AC is getting smarter. Notice people starting to get their accounts banned? One thing you don't want to do is have articles keep bouncing for not being original.

Submit quality work. Does that mean spend your own time writing articles? Fuck no. There are several excellent methods on this forum for getting articles. I'll even give you a hint; think of all the professional content published before the birth of the internet.

Before you submit, one thing you should always ask yourself, "would I read this article?"

3) Citing sources. I have never, NOT ONCE, been asked to cite my sources. Why? Because I don't use facts in my articles. When you're proof-reading your article, edit any factual-sounding shit, like statistics, into more general, broad phrases.

For example, if a sentence reads; " 9 out of 10 physicians in the United States recommend that a woman gets 10 grams of fiber in her diet. " say; " It is recommended that a woman gets 10 grams of fiber in her diet. " Don't use professional opinion, because if you say "this is professional opinion", they will want to know according to WHOM. But if it's YOUR opinion, then YOU'RE the source.

4) PayPal. The name on the paypal account you use should match the name on the AC account. Do not use the same paypal for multiple accounts. Even if you add different emails, it will still show your name as the account holder. If you have had an AC account banned with a certain pp address, do not ever use that pp for another AC account.

5) Don't listen to people who say "AC is for noobs," etc. Yes, writing articles for $2 is shit, but the "AC method" is NOT about writing articles. It's figuring out how to blackhat AC. People have said there's no serious money in ewhoring and GPT sites, but there are people making bank on automating/outsourcing ewhoring and referrals on GPT sites. It's all about automation, efficiency, and thinking outside the box.

Original Article - Link!