• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

So botting and getting a 99.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
So now you are botting, cool, you are getting that awesome 99 in that skill and that cape that you want.
Right now you are at level 98, just 200 xp away from the 99, and you decide you will make a party. Fun, a few friends come.
Congratulations, you have achieved 99 in the skill.

What now?

I want another 99. I'll bot it.
A few weeks later you got it, another 99!

What now?

I want another 99. I'll bot it.
A few weeks later you got it, another 99!

Repeat.

Now you've got all the 99's in the game. What are going to do now? Play legit? Exactly what are you going to do? You have got all 99's and did all quests.

So, botting takes some fun away of RuneScape. But when you get a 99, what do you after that? Get another one? What for?
When you get a 99, do you actually play legit for a few days? (And then realize it is boring?)

Terrio

User is banned.
Once I get all the 99's Ill sit around boxing and doing pvm and pk stuff and have fun
At the moment I only Box on special occasions And I dont pvm because I need the cash to skill and I dont pk because I'm on a mac =)

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Nick said:
Once I get all the 99's Ill sit around boxing and doing pvm and pk stuff and have fun
At the moment I only Box on special occasions And I dont pvm because I need the cash to skill and I dont pk because I'm on a mac =)

Why can't you pk if you are in a Mac?
What's the problem with it? Rightclicking?

Pichu

Onyx user!
Bot till max.Make friends and relax on RuneScape.
I'd rather do that than train my balls of.

Terrio

User is banned.
Danіel said:
Nick said:

Why can't you pk if you are in a Mac?
What's the problem with it? Rightclicking?

Yea its the clicking speed and Using a mouse on a mac is yea doesnt work well

So when the other guy can eat food then click to fight again It takes me longer etc and yea Id die Once I get a desk and a PC ill start pking