• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SNOW WINTER SPORTS FUN YES

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Is anyone else hyped for the winter season? In case you all forgot I'm crazy about snowboarding. This year will be one of the best since a few of my buddies are back from the Navy. We are going to shoot a little tv show this season and hopefully try to sell it or just post via youtube. I call this the broke time of year because I spend all my money on new shit every year (ditto) Thank god for offerup, I can at least sell my old items.

Do you guys ski or snowboard? If so do you like riding in the morning or at nights? Park/all-mountain/ freestyle?

I would've skied or snowboarded if I lived in a place close to where I could do those things.
I'll start skiing prob in a few years once I'm moved out of here, but cross country skiing is really appealing to me. I'm going to do that once I go back to Yosemite

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I would've skied or snowboarded if I lived in a place close to where I could do those things.
I'll start skiing prob in a few years once I'm moved out of here, but cross country skiing is really appealing to me. I'm going to do that once I go back to Yosemite
Completely understandable! I'm sure you would love cross country skiing, it can be a lot of work but it pays off getting to see parts of the mountain most people don't.