• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SMS Verification | Private Number & Anonymous Service

Dyna

SMS Verification Service
Providing you a phone number to send verification code to for just $2.5 [Special price for limited time only].
Facebook, Twitter, VK, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Viber, Whatsapp - you name it, i got you covered!
Private - No public numbers or duplicate verification, no one else will get to verify the site you chose with the same number again.
Anonymous - No personal information required. Simply contact me and you'll be good to go in no time.
Available number locations: Ukraine (+380) & Russia (+7).

How this works
Contact me (contact details bellow) mention which site would you like a verification service for. Also let me know your preferred payment method. Once you've paid for the service, i will provide you a phone number to send the code on. As soon as i get the code, i will reply to you with the verification code. The verification has to be preformed on the same day you paid for the service. Number will be active for one verification only.

Payment options
Bitcoin & PayPal (for high reputation & trusted members ONLY).

Contact
XMPP (OTR supported): [email protected]

Terms of Service
Prices and Terms of Service may change any time, without any notice.
By purchasing you agree to being familiar with current Terms of Service & agreeing to the terms.
There will be no refunds or replacements.
Sites which attempt to charge money upon verification are NOT ALLOWED.
If you do not preform the verification the same day you paid for the service, i will not be able to deliver your order.
Prices may be different for some sites, which i will make sure to mention.