• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SMS Bomber

Rare

Want to show off your 1000's of texts? Want to crash a friends phone?
Then you found the place, I will be offering this service for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
I will send 1000 texts for free from 1 email to you or one of your friends.

Simply reply here and pm me with the info.
I will keep all information private.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
This would suck. I remember there used to be apps that could do this for you.

PrintLn

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
This would suck. I remember there used to be apps that could do this for you.

I don't know if still happens but on iPhones it used to not group the messages, so the person would have to delete 1000 individual messages.

Also check my post here for an explanation of the process.

Rare

PrintLn said:
I don't know if still happens but on iPhones it used to not group the messages, so the person would have to delete 1000 individual messages.

Also check my post here for an explanation of the process.
I could also send from many different emails if I desired.

PrintLn

Onyx user!
Rare said:
I could also send from many different emails if I desired.

What I detailed will work with as many e-mails as the person has. Just make the program cycle through them. It would likely have to anyway because most e-mail providers have a limit on how many outgoing e-mails can be sent per day. I don't remember Gmails limit but it wasn't a lot. Definitely less than a thousand.

Rare

PrintLn said:
What I detailed will work with as many e-mails as the person has. Just make the program cycle through them. It would likely have to anyway because most e-mail providers have a limit on how many outgoing e-mails can be sent per day. I don't remember Gmails limit but it wasn't a lot. Definitely less than a thousand.
They're spoof emails, they have no limit I believe.

Cred

Vouch for rare. Just did it to my sister. She got scared because i said sorry before it even started and she didnt know what for lol

Rare

@Blest your PM is full and I got it from a guy on HF.

PrintLn

Onyx user!
Rare said:
They're spoof emails, they have no limit I believe.

I'm not trying to shit on your thread. You're offering a service, people are buying convenience. 

Spoofing the sender doesn't mean there is no limit. Usually e-mail providers that allow this do have a limit and are very very expensive. Tbh, I don't know of any providers that don't limit the amount of outgoing e-mails.

Rare

PrintLn said:
I'm not trying to shit on your thread. You're offering a service, people are buying convenience. 

Spoofing the sender doesn't mean there is no limit. Usually e-mail providers that allow this do have a limit and are very very expensive. Tbh, I don't know of any providers that don't limit the amount of outgoing e-mails.
Dude I can put anything I want for the email, doesn't have to be @gmail or @yahoo or some shit. I wouldn't buy it if there was a limit.

PrintLn

Onyx user!
Rare said:
Dude I can put anything I want for the email, doesn't have to be @gmail or @yahoo or some shit. I wouldn't buy it if there was a limit.

Correct, I know what spoofing is. That's why your service is better. 

Also, just to make sure I wasn't crazy I tried finding an e-mail provider that sends an unlimited amount of e-mails. I could not find one. The plans I found were very expensive too. Of course they offer custom plans for enterprise businesses that need more but that is obviously even more expensive. Would you mind telling me what provider you're using that offers unlimited outgoing mail for a reasonable price and allows spoofing the sender? I'm curious, just want to check them out.

Rare

PrintLn said:
Correct, I know what spoofing is. That's why your service is better. 

Also, just to make sure I wasn't crazy I tried finding an e-mail provider that sends an unlimited amount of e-mails. I could not find one. The plans I found were very expensive too. Of course they offer custom plans for enterprise businesses that need more but that is obviously even more expensive. Would you mind telling me what provider you're using that offers unlimited outgoing mail for a reasonable price and allows spoofing the sender? I'm curious, just want to check them out.
Would you like me to send you 5000 texts to show you there is no limit?

PrintLn

Onyx user!
Rare said:
Would you like me to send you 5000 texts to show you there is no limit?

If you'd like but that won't prove that there is no limit. I found plans for several hundred thousand e-mails per month. One site even offered 1 million e-mails per month for like $500.