• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Smoking Weed In Public

Luciano

Onyx user!
HammyTv uploaded a smoking weed in public prank yesterday and I thought It was pretty funny. You had the absolute stranger who got in the car to get a contact high and the chill security guard who didn't give a fuck. Then you have the dickhead "Good Samaritan" who calls the cops and blocks him in.

The dickhead will feel moronic when It's legal nationwide soon enough.

I should post some kind of marijuana video here weekly considering It's always dead. I try to keep It active as much as possible lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0bBc9e62wA

Rare

That was pretty funny but goddamn the amount of "smoke" seemed like he over did it a bit.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Since weed has been legal here this happens all the time. But thats a funny video! Damn "Good Samaritan".

Luciano

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
Since weed has been legal here this happens all the time. But thats a funny video! Damn "Good Samaritan".

@coltie2 Haha I wouldn't doubt that man, they are everywhere. And If you don't mind me asking, when you mean "here", Is that within or outside the U.S. ?

Luciano

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
U.S. my man. Seattle Washington to be exact. There is a recreational store literally every other block. @luciano

@Coltie2 That's sweet, I live in Chicago. They just recently opened their first few medical marijuana dispensaries in the suburbs. It's more difficult to get a card considering you have to have some kind of major pain or something along those lines. Hopefully, It will loosen up soon

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Nice! We have a lot of Medical dispensaries here also..but in Washington you can literally pay 50$ to go see a quote "weed doctor" and give a random reason why you need a medical card. It does have to be a reason you saw a doctor for in your past though, that is the only catch... but after that.. boom you have one. But the medical dispensaries are almost pointless here because if you are 21 you can just buy pot.

If you are interested in getting a card I would google if you guys have any current weed doctors. Each doctors rules usually are different on getting a card.

Luciano

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
Nice! We have a lot of Medical dispensaries here also..but in Washington you can literally pay 50$ to go see a quote "weed doctor" and give a random reason why you need a medical card. It does have to be a reason you saw a doctor for in your past though, that is the only catch... but after that.. boom you have one. But the medical dispensaries are almost pointless here because if you are 21 you can just buy pot.
That's interesting you say that. I seen tons of videos on YouTube how people just go to the doctor and 1 hour later they are ready to buy lol. They are still strict as hell with weed out here, treating it like heroin or coke. My buddy got caught with a gram and a half of pot and was sentenced to drug counseling, 20 hours community service, and $350 in fines. I honestly wish Chicago would follow in Seattle's footsteps @coltie2

Blue

i remember the time i did this it was honestly the funniest thing i could have ever done some teenager 13 year old kid said "hey are you smoking that loud" i was like yea you wanna take a hit of this and he was like hell yea and got high af and me and his older brother started to chill and we became friends and we just light it up now lmfao

@chill
@voices
@lobo
@magic
@luciano
@patch
@fedoras
@emoji
@rare
@Space Time

Patch

Onyx user!
Lexi said:
i remember the time i did this it was honestly the funniest thing i could have ever done some teenager 13 year old kid said "hey are you smoking that loud" i was like yea you wanna take a hit of this and he was like hell yea and got high af and me and his older brother started to chill and we became friends and we just light it up now lmfao

@chill
@voices
@lobo
@magic
@luciano
@patch
@fedoras
@emoji
@rare
@Space Time

who are you, what is this about and why did you tag me