• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Smoker's Lounge

Nevermind

User is banned.

Ride

Glad to see this made, I will make a few threads in hope that one gets plenty of replies.

Solar

Power member.
I'm glad that this was finally implemented. Good suggestion, @"Jason".

Doom

Power member.
I doubt anyone saw what I had to say. (To put a Drugs Subforum in it or something)

Michael

This will make @Astro extremely happy!

Now.. for the Liquor Lounge.

Astro

User is banned.
Michael said:

Well it's good to see implemented for sure.

I don't believe a liquor lounge would be suitable for the forum, as 99% of the people that do consume alcohol here can't afford anything worth talking about.

Based Prime

Diamonds said:
Glad to see this finally implemented. Now me and @"Prime." can show off our dank OG kush and our OG vapeZ.

Yes, father patrick will love it!

jason

Michael said:

Sounds terrible. I, for one, do not want to hear a bunch of stories of young teens getting drunk off of four beers.

But wait, this is the Internet. I forgot. We can drink five 30 packs, a 750ml bottle of Jack Daniel's, and snort six lines of cocaine and still only feel a buzz.

Acrocide

User is banned.
Jason said:
Sounds terrible. I, for one, do not want to hear a bunch of stories of young teens getting drunk off of four beers.

But wait, this is the Internet. I forgot. We can drink five 30 packs, a 750ml bottle of Jack Daniel's, and snort six lines of cocaine and still only feel a buzz.

The idea really isn't bad, but having so many underage people on this forum I regret making the suggestion. I personally wanted someone to discuss craft beers with. No one on this forum, to my knowledge, drinks for the taste. Most everyone here just gets slammed, and considers their self a badass. It's a damn shame.

Beats

Power member.
Thank The Lord! Finally, I can have a correct place to post Vaping discussion.