• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Smaller “Xbox One S” Leaks Reveals, 2TB Hard Drive Included

illusions

Power member.
Alongside the image of the console, some specifications are also listed. Microsoft appears to be introducing a 2TB version of the Xbox One S, with support for 4K video playback, and High Dynamic Range (HDR). The image also notes a new "vertical stand" and "streamlined controller," so the new Xbox One S won't need to sit horizontally anymore. Ekim, another poster at NeoGAF has also revealed exactly what the vertical Xbox One S looks like thanks to another leaked image. Ekim also claims the power supply for the Xbox One S is built-in, a first for an Xbox console. There's no details on the "streamlined controller," but the leaked images simply show a refreshed white version. We're expecting to hear a lot more about the Xbox One S at Microsoft's press conference tomorrow.

8XK4z8S.png

Deany

It's MS taking the step Apple took. "Oh, let's slim it down and RESELL it again"

dumb marketing concept but hey, idiots still buy into it.

Cred

Emp said:
It's MS taking the step Apple took. "Oh, let's slim it down and RESELL it again"

dumb marketing concept but hey, idiots still buy into it.
Yup! Except apple made it bigger instead of making it smaller and slim

Julian

Power member.
Microsoft will do anything to increase sales lol, what's even the point of having a smaller Xbox?

ForumKorner

This is the reason why I never bought the Xbox One lol I read a few months after the release that they were making a new type of xbox but improved.
This is what I'm waiting for lol

Package

the fact consoles are only lasting two years before they make another is why I stick to PC.

I actually have an Xb1 and a good tag (shocker!) but I use it once every 10 months to watch anime when i'm not at my desk

Package said:
the fact consoles are only lasting two years before they make another is why I stick to PC.

I actually have an Xb1 and a good tag (shocker!) but I use it once every 10 months to watch anime when i'm not at my desk

360-xb1 was like 7 years.....

new gens of graphics cards come out a lot more frequently than new consoles smh....

Package

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
360-xb1 was like 7 years.....

new gens of graphics cards come out a lot more frequently than new consoles smh....

you do realise i mean the current gen? 

PS4 and Xbox One have new consoles, less than three years into their cycle.

Gold

i really doubt it will be able to handle 4K but that's my opinion

so it will just turn out like the same xbox one whats currently out

Package said:
you do realise i mean the current gen? 

PS4 and Xbox One have new consoles, less than three years into their cycle.

okay, if you mean that then you're previous statement is totally false? Because this is the first time that it's happening?

AGAIN, NEW GENERATIONS OF GRAPHICS CARDS COME OUT A LOT MORE OFTEN

WHICH IS WHY MANY PC USERS ARE OBSESSED WITH 'FUTURE PROOFING"

ur an idiot xd

and idek ur point