• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Slim Trinity RGH with Accessories, 250 GB HDD, and Blue LED's [$200]

Held

User is banned.
Hey people of Forum Korner! I am looking to sell my slim trinity rgh with all of it's accessories for $200. The hard drive has already been formatted, so nothing is on it.. ALSO! I will not be able to pre-load it with games due to piracy, but I can put xex menu on it etc. It comes with a lifetime bypass/aimbot for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare created by Xx jAmes t xX. It's on the current dashboard a long with all of it's avatar updates. It does have a fresh/unbanned kv and offline files that were free from a close friend of mine, so it's ready to go online the minute you get it! I'm looking for around $200 or best offer via Amazon since I do not have PayPal due to god knows what, lol. I will list the accessories and specs below. Message me if you're interested! :)
Specs:
- Trinity Motherboard
- 12 Volt Fan Mod
- Blue ROL LED's
- Current Dashboard w/ Updates
Accessories:
- Xbox 360 Console
- HDMI Cable
- Power Brick & Cable
- 250 GB HDD

002_zpszdza59nl.jpg

001_zpsgxazxa2m.jpg

003_zpsyd1d7q86.jpg

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
This isn't Se7ensins nor The Tech Game, so if you are deciding not to preload the HDD because you think their rules apply here, then you are wrong. If not, sorry for assumptions. What is the boot time? Any RRoD history?

Held

User is banned.
Omnipotent said:
This isn't Se7ensins nor The Tech Game, so if you are deciding not to preload the HDD because you think their rules apply here, then you are wrong. If not, sorry for assumptions. What is the boot time? Any RRoD history?
I thought piracy was a law? Lmao, and boot times are instant. If you turn it on while your tv is off, it wont boot. I have no RROD history at all.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Held said:
I thought piracy was a law? Lmao, and boot times are instant. If you turn it on while your tv is off, it wont boot. I have no RROD history at all.

You think exploited consoles are allowed? Microsoft gets their shit riled up when they have to deal with all this; you're right though. Thanks for the info. I am a broke boy right now as I am spending all my money in Florida, but if this is still available when I get back to Michigan and receive my check, I may hit you up.

Held

User is banned.
Omnipotent said:
You think exploited consoles are allowed? Microsoft gets their shit riled up when they have to deal with all this; you're right though. Thanks for the info. I am a broke boy right now as I am spending all my money in Florida, but if this is still available when I get back to Michigan and receive my check, I may hit you up.

Yeah, you're right as well. Mind as well send a C&D to everyone with an exploited console, hah! But for sure man, sounds good.