• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sleeping issues, help!

Highrise

User is banned.
Since day 1 of Summer Vacation, My sleep schedule got so messed up to the point where I don't have a life o_O

Everyday I go to sleep around 7 a.m. and wake up @ 2 p.m.
I start school August 13 and I need to get back on track.
There are days where I try sleeping around 1 a.m. and I can't fall asleep and I just lay in bed, not tired until 4 a.m.

PLEASE HELP, I need tips to just help my ass to sleep regular.
I've tried to take sleeping pills but they don't work.​

Bowser

Power member.
just stay up all day until like 10pm - 12am. and then crash. set a alarm and wake up at 9:00am. then 8:00am. then 7:00am. then do that until you get back onto the time you wake up for school

i have a different problem. im not off schedule or on a sleep pattern. i have insomnia. ):

Blunts

User is banned.
Lay in bed without moving a single muscle for an hour. Don't panic when you feel weight on your chest.. That means your body has shut down. It's called sleep paralysis. Once your body goes, just don't panic.. You can lucid dream when you do this too. If you feel itches,don't scratch or move. It is your body seeing if you are awake. It is my favourite method :p

Highrise

User is banned.
Creed said:
just stay up all day until like 10pm - 12am. and then crash. set a alarm and wake up at 9:00am. then 8:00am. then 7:00am. then do that until you get back onto the time you wake up for school

i have a different problem. im not off schedule or on a sleep pattern. i have insomnia. ):

I actually tried doing that, I stayed up all day until 9 a.m. and I ended knocking out but my goal was to not sleep and try sleeping like around 8 p.m.

No methods work, im doomed -.-

Josh

Smoke weed erry day

But seriously, have you tried smoking weed before sleeping? Works for me.

Highrise

User is banned.
Josh said:
Smoke weed erry day

But seriously, have you tried smoking weed before sleeping? Works for me.

I use to smoke with my brother but then I stopped.

Btw, im 14.

:)

Snorlax

Power member.
For me what usually works is just keep staying up longer every time until you start getting around 8 or 9pm and then just start going to sleep around that time after that. It takes a couple of tries though before you are able to stay up till 8 or 9pm.

Toker

Masturbation tires you out, so your best bet would be trying to do it. If you can't fall asleep after the first time, try it again when you're "reloaded."

Jirachi

Onyx user!
Highrise said:
Since day 1 of Summer Vacation, My sleep schedule got so messed up to the point where I don't have a life o_O

Everyday I go to sleep around 7 a.m. and wake up @ 2 p.m.
I start school August 13 and I need to get back on track.
There are days where I try sleeping around 1 a.m. and I can't fall asleep and I just lay in bed, not tired until 4 a.m.

PLEASE HELP, I need tips to just help my ass to sleep regular.
I've tried to take sleeping pills but they don't work.​

What works for me is./stay up all night and all/day the next day and go to/sleep early and then I don't stay/up/as late the next night haha