• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Skunk Weed

Rexy

yo @spoilt i found you a friend... this guy also smokes and eats the devils lettuce

₆ ₆ ₆

Rexy said:
yo @spoilt i found you a friend... this guy also smokes and eats the devils lettuce

Ugh thanks daddy

Hey @VPN i see we are both sinners and have given in to the temptation of the devils lettuce

VPN

Spoilt said:
Ugh thanks daddy

Hey @VPN i see we are both sinners and have given in to the temptation of the devils lettuce
Hell yeah fam. I'm fried as fuck. I went to bed at like 3am and my parents woke me up early as fuck for a drug test. The devils lettuce is pretty fucking great though.
I'm stoked too because I have hella cotton mouth but I just realized I got drinks left over from last night. I love myself.

₆ ₆ ₆

VPN said:
Hell yeah fam. I'm fried as fuck. I went to bed at like 3am and my parents woke me up early as fuck for a drug test. The devils lettuce is pretty fucking great though.
I'm stoked too because I have hella cotton mouth but I just realized I got drinks left over from last night. I love myself.

LMFAO this is literally me, I got high as fuck the other day and missed some meeting I was supposed to attend.. Got it re-arranged, was worth it for the good kush