• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Skuller PK - Hosted 24/7 - Powerful Dedicated Server

Amazing

Skuller PK

playnow.png
Official Webclient
cd_add.png
Official Client Download
comments.png
Skuller PK forums

What is our goal?:

Victor and I plan on making an extremely entertaining server that also maintains a fairly steady economy for those who enjoy those type of servers. Along with great PKing and amazing features, we hope to have a steady amount of users playing the server at all times. We're always open to suggestions as we'd like to greatly improve our community. If you have any, please feel free to post it on the forum!

Features

- Hosted 24/7 - Dedicated Server
- Webclient for access to those users who cannot download clients
- No Lag
- Great training rates!
- Auto casting
- Client sounds
- Pest control
- Fight pits
- Barrows
- Jad
- Slayer w/ tasks
- Clan chat
- 95% prayer
- Donation system
- 100% Godsword stance, walking, running, blocking, and attacking
- Licensed IP.Board Forum

Pictures

Slayer Tasks:
xdectk.png

Home:
9tg9y1.png

Mini Games:
2hyj89f.png

Custom Mini Games:
5u4qrl.png

2v1xbg1.png

Donor Shops:
fkwrdi.png

Donor Training Area:
2u600vc.png

Amazing

We post this advertisement on several different forums, and some forums have different BBcode tags than others, for example...

Code:
[url="http://www.url.com"]URL[/url]

^ That works on vBulletin forums and IP.Board forums, though not on MyBB forums, you have to remove the quotation marks.

:smile:

Saged

Onyx user!
Looks pretty good. Are there currently a lot of people on your PS? Are you looking for staff (because you will get multiple PM's regarding that. :tongue: )

Anyways, great job. :nod:

Amazing

Saged said:
Looks pretty good. Are there currently a lot of people on your PS? Are you looking for staff (because you will get multiple PM's regarding that. :tongue: )

Anyways, great job. :nod:

The most online players we've reached has been 24. Yes, that's low, but we've only been back online for like five days. My partner Victor and I had Skuller PK online roughly five months ago. We hit 1,000+ registered forum members and we had a steady 50-60 players on the server at all times. Unfortunately, due to real life troubles for him and school related issues for me, we had to shut it down. Now that we have it back online though, we're planning on getting it just as big if not bigger than we had it before.

Thanks for all of the positive comments! :smile:

Saged

Onyx user!
Alex said:
The most online players we've reached has been 24. Yes, that's low, but we've only been back online for like five days. My partner Victor and I had Skuller PK online roughly five months ago. We hit 1,000+ registered forum members and we had a steady 50-60 players on the server at all times. Unfortunately, due to real life troubles for him and school related issues for me, we had to shut it down. Now that we have it back online though, we're planning on getting it just as big if not bigger than we had it before.

Thanks for all of the positive comments! :smile:

Excellent to hear. If you need any members help, feel free to PM me. :nod: Great job and good luck.