• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Skateboarding

Wreck

Who else here skates besides me?

How long? - 1 year.
Setup - Almost Mullen Deck/Venture Trucks/Bone Swiss Bearings/Spit Fire Classics (Wheels).

I can land quite a few tricks cleanly without trouble. My Ollie's are solid and pretty high as well. Heel-flip, Kick-flip, Shove-it, Pop Shove-it, etc..

Wreck

Noreturn said:
A lot of people in my grade Skate but I dont find it fun. I tried it and like fell.. Not up my ally I guess.

LOL?

You do know it takes huge amount of time..

The one thing I don't get it how people can't even ride the thing on day one of learning.. it just like standing on the ground, except the ground is moving 10 miles and hour. I try teaching friends, but they can't even stand on the fuck thing. My trucks are pretty tight as well so no shifting of the board occurs.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Pretty harsh Wreck. Some people just aren't adept to Skating. Like you aren't adept to Karate most probably. But yeah, I used to Skate. Skated for 2 years casually, didn't take it too seriously. Nearly got ran over once when I got cocky, but grew out of it I guess.

Wiggles

I tried once, hurt myself. I refuse to try again. I guess my horrible balance doesn't help.

Wreck

Crayo said:
Pretty harsh Wreck. Some people just aren't adept to Skating. Like you aren't adept to Karate most probably. But yeah, I used to Skate. Skated for 2 years casually, didn't take it too seriously. Nearly got ran over once when I got cocky, but grew out of it I guess.

I'd never be able to grow out of it, such a good social sport and time waster when bored. Amazing for transportation if you don't have your licence yet either.
fullyflaredgk7.gif

ehe im a pretty decent border heres some info
SETUP
antihero shit deck\ spit fire wheels i forgot wich kind\ bones swiss bearings best kind :)\ Classic thunder trucks
i can land thesse tricks
ollie duh
kick flip
double flip
nightmare flip
varial
big spin
nollie bigspin
fakie varial
fakie kickflip
disco flip (aka Heel flip sexchange)
hellflip
kickflip sexchange
360 shuv it
and i can almost fucking get dem almighty "Tre flips" down

Wreck

Lexar said:
SETUP
antihero shit deck\ spit fire wheels i forgot wich kind\ bones swiss bearings best kind :)\ Classic thunder trucks
i can land thesse tricks
ollie duh
kick flip
double flip
nightmare flip
varial
big spin
nollie bigspin
fakie varial
fakie kickflip
hellflip
kickflip sexchange
360 shuv it

My friend said varials help you get the rotation on Tre Flips easier. All depends on preference.

GameOver

User is banned.
I would like to try skateboard.. I never try it yet.. but looks great to make.. xd

Wreck

Altrouge said:
I tried. I failed. Damn tail bone hurt for days XD

That's actually the first thing I broke in my life, also because of skating.

Hurt for 5 months, couldn't even sit down..

Wreck said:
Lexar said:
SETUP
i can land thesse tricks
ollie duh
kick flip
double flip
nightmare flip
varial
big spin
nollie bigspin
fakie varial
fakie kickflip
hellflip
kickflip sexchange
360 shuv it

My friend said varials help you get the rotation on Tre Flips easier. All depends on preference.

nah varials are kinda like tre flips but require a much more scoop with the backfoot and a little less flip with the front foot lol almost complete opposite of a varial
well varials help with nightmare flips and thats about it

Wreck

Crayo said:
I can tell Lexar is a pro skater :p

Wish I could do that many tricks. I guess I'm kind of considered good for just starting out a year ago (on and off because of winter). But right now I'm focusing on getting a higher ollie to clear some gaps I've been spotting near an elementary school with some of my friends. Try to master this 5 set as well. God damn it.