• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Since everyone and their nan have checkers out.

Acid️

User is banned.
The title made me laugh, thanks for the tutorial.
Hopefully nerds will chill with trying to sell these

Random

"Yo people of MD"

copy/paste much haha. This is FK. :p

sdk

User is banned.
Random said:
"Yo people of MD"

copy/paste much haha. This is FK. :p

Yea I posted this in the MD section a while ago. LOL. Don't know what you are trying to get at

Jake

For those who want to make this, make it as a console application instead of a windows form application. It's much faster. Also, this wont detect banned and/or deleted usernames. I will show an example on how to fix this below.

Code:
public void CheckList(List<string> names)
{
    for(int i = 0; i < names.Count(); i++)
    {
        try 
        {
            WebClient wc = new WebClient();
            wc.DownloadString("https://instagram.com/" + names[i]);
            lv_unavail.Invoke(new Action(() => lv_unavail.Items.Add(names[i])));
        } 
        catch(Exception ex) 
        {
            string BannedDeleted = wc.DownloadString("Put link of banned/deleted usernames, I recommend Pastebin")
            if(BannedDeleted.Contains(names[i]))
            {
                   // Not available
            }
            else
            {
                   lv_avail.Invoke(new Action(() => lv_avail.Items.Add(names[i]))); // Available
            }
        }
    }
}

Okay, so... In the try catch statement, when a username is available it will run the if else statement, checking the inputted link to see if the name exists on the page. If it does, it's banned/deleted, if it's not, it will show as available. Keep in mind that you will need a banned/deleted usernames list for this to work. Message me if anyone needs help.

sdk

User is banned.
Godmaker said:
For those who want to make this, make it as a console application instead of a windows form application. It's much faster. Also, this wont detect banned and/or deleted usernames. I will show an example on how to fix this below.

Code:
public void CheckList(List<string> names)
{
    for(int i = 0; i < names.Count(); i++)
    {
        try 
        {
            WebClient wc = new WebClient();
            wc.DownloadString("https://instagram.com/" + names[i]);
            lv_unavail.Invoke(new Action(() => lv_unavail.Items.Add(names[i])));
        } 
        catch(Exception ex) 
        {
            string BannedDeleted = wc.DownloadString("Put link of banned/deleted usernames, I recommend Pastebin")
            if(BannedDeleted.Contains(names[i]))
            {
                   // Not available
            }
            else
            {
                   lv_avail.Invoke(new Action(() => lv_avail.Items.Add(names[i]))); // Available
            }
        }
    }
}

Okay, so... In the try catch statement, when a username is available it will run the if else statement, checking the inputted link to see if the name exists on the page. If it does, it's banned/deleted, if it's not, it will show as available. Keep in mind that you will need a banned/deleted usernames list for this to work. Message me if anyone needs help.

Well you are appending to a listview, don't copy past my code like basically completely, do it on your own a few times bro.

Jake

sdk said:
Well you are appending to a listview, don't copy past my code like basically completely, do it on your own a few times bro.

I was adding onto your code. That's all.

sdk

User is banned.
Godmaker said:
I was adding onto your code. That's all.

Well that snippet wouldn't work in a Console Application. lv_avail is a ListView, no such thing in Console applications.

EDIT: My bad thought u tried to convert it, never read it correctly Kappa

Jake

sdk said:
Well that snippet wouldn't work in a Console Application. lv_avail is a ListView, no such thing in Console applications.

EDIT: My bad thought u tried to convert it, never read it correctly Kappa
This isn't for console, it's your code just with a little snippet added so that people know how to see if a username is truly banned or deleted, but alright haha.

sdk

User is banned.
Godmaker said:
This isn't for console, it's your code just with a little snippet added so that people know how to see if a username is truly banned or deleted, but alright haha.

It's a really bad way of doing it tho, the user needs to have a banned list constantly updating and if one got unbanned or more banned then the person would have to release and update

Jake

sdk said:
It's a really bad way of doing it tho, the user needs to have a banned list constantly updating and if one got unbanned or more banned then the person would have to release and update

Well, of course it's a bad way to do it... And yes, you will need to constantly update a ban/deleted username list, but you're the one who created this method which doesn't work, so I improved it using your code with a little bit of my code. If I wanted to make my own, I would of used the mobile API.