• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

should i

dad

User is banned.
should i try weed? heard lots about it and have never tried it before. i am completely comfortable with being around it and such but idk if you get hooked or not because i dont wanna start wasting money on dank ya feel, so tell me what you know about the topic

ᵀ ᴸ

you're not missing anything. nothing really magical or special or eye opening about it.

Magnificent

if your not willing to spend anything on it then I suggest to not try it at all.

Brennan

weed is extremely overrated. it's only fun in the beginning when ur with ur friends and you laugh about everything for so long. then when you start smoking more, your friends get serious about it and decide not to laugh as much. shit's overrated. but i highly recommend it, but when it's not fun anymore, stop smoking. you can't get hooked on it.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
It's not physically/chemically addicting, but there is such a thing as liking something a lot. I use marijuana frequently to enjoy experiences a bit more than I would sober (there are many uses, but this is my main). I would recommend it, but YOU GOTTA GET THAT LOUD.

Joker

dad said:
should i try weed? heard lots about it and have never tried it before. i am completely comfortable with being around it and such but idk if you get hooked or not because i dont wanna start wasting money on dank ya feel, so tell me what you know about the topic

I'm personally straight edge but if you want to do it try it, A lot of people will tell you to do it and some will tell you not to. 

Maybe use it as a once in a lifetime experience and try it once but never again, I doubt you'll get hooked though. 

I would never ever touch the stuff though so wouldn't suggest it. Money could be used on better things man! 

Good luck with whatever you choose, Stay safe.

Kazmea

User is banned.
it's way overrated unless you have some really nice ass shit, but if that stoner kid at school asks you to smoke with him Id say no because you'll smoke some pretty stepped on shit and it'll fuck Ya up