• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Should I...Black Ops?

rampage2gene said:
kool_zero said:
So I am a hardcore Halo person. I absolutely love Halo and enjoy playing all of them. I have never really been a COD fan though. However, BlackOps seems to strike my attention. For those of you that have it, or maybe were a halo person and switched, what is so great about BlackOps, and should I pick it up/why?

I personally think you should try looking into M.A.G the best game to ever play. I personally do not like black op's. Just my opinion though, but try M.A.G if you like Halo you'd love M.A.G.

No game has ever been able to beat the counter strike series (CS 1.6 and CSS mainly). Both of these games requires a great amount of skills (not talking about playing with randoms).

Though I have read that you purchased black ops, BF3 and MW3 is not being released for a while so I do hope you have fun with it, if you purchased it through steam then do send me your username so we can play together once :)

Frenzied

Don't buy into that shit. I am a huge MOD2 fan and I loved black ops at first but grew to hate its difference from MOD2. So if you like Halo you probably will not like Black Ops.

TwEaK

Personally I like MW2 a lot more then BlackOps I just don't feel the gaming experience in BlackOps, in MW2 its just a lot more fun to play.

Im a Xbox 360 Gamer.

-TwEaK Yay me 100th post on MF =D

MW2 is 30x better then Black Ops. Treyarch is one of the worst game development studios in the entire business and they are best at making Beta games with a lot of crappy functionality like broken online gameplay etc.

Onyx_mybb_import1134

User is banned.
Personally I thought it was a great game at the start, but as usual with CoD its starts get boring and annoying. So I would say wait until MW3.