• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Shooting at Columbia Mall

Narc

User is banned.

ginga

aka Freedom
You think they're there now? We could only hope not. May the deceased rest in peace.

Bit

User is banned.
I wrote a thread a while back attempting to speculate on why massive seemingly random acts of violence such as this are on the rise.

Anyone have any theories? I'm blaming the media, but hey it could be a legit conspiracy.

Shift

Power member.
Bit said:
I wrote a thread a while back attempting to speculate on why massive seemingly random acts of violence such as this are on the rise.

Anyone have any theories? I'm blaming the media, but hey it could be a legit conspiracy.

They just put that on the new because it was in a white area if it would have been in a Hispanic/Black area they wouldn't have given 2 shits.

Shift

Power member.
Bit said:
Perhaps. Any proof to back this up?

I live in a city that is mostly Hispanic and there have been bombs placed and detonated and not a single thing was said on CNN/ABC but if it would have been in a rich white area the media would have gone crazy.

Bit

User is banned.
Shift said:
I live in a city that is mostly Hispanic and there have been bombs placed and detonated and not a single thing was said on CNN/ABC but if it would have been in a rich white area the media would have gone crazy.

I live in an upscale neighborhood surrounded by black and hispanic individuals. We've had a few incidents similar to that which did not make the news.

So that argument is pretty much nullified, unless you have more you could contribute, could be strategic press blackouts or a smear campaign, or anything really.
For anyone that wishes to know the answer, typically, following the money will lead you to it. I don't really have the time to do a full investigation though.

Shift

Power member.
Bit said:
I live in an upscale neighborhood surrounded by black and hispanic individuals. We've had a few incidents similar to that which did not make the news.

So that argument is pretty much nullified, unless you have more you could contribute, could be strategic press blackouts or a smear campaign, or anything really.
For anyone that wishes to know the answer, typically, following the money will lead you to it. I don't really have the time to do a full investigation though.

Did the bomb go off or was it disarmed ?

Bit

User is banned.
Shift said:
Did the bomb go off or was it disarmed ?

We've had several incidents one in which it did go off, pne which was a hoak (a box marked "bomb"), then we've also had a few parties busted by swat (or so the rumors said), then we've also had a meth lab explosion in one of the houses that was abandoned. It's a massive neighborhood so yeah.

Shift

Power member.
Bit said:
We've had several incidents one in which it did go off, pne which was a hoak (a box marked "bomb"), then we've also had a few parties busted by swat (or so the rumors said), then we've also had a meth lab explosion in one of the houses that was abandoned. It's a massive neighborhood so yeah.

I live in a Hispanic city 33.2% and I live the east side so we have the highest crime rate out of all the city