• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

To cover the costs of my laptop repair, I've started selling some shirts.
I'm not printing these myself, and had to use this sites "make a shirt" piece of garbage so the designs can't be as great as I'd like but, yeah.
I hope you dig them, please buy them.

They're not expensive and you'll be helping me out, also you'll get a nice shirt.
May start up a different "campaign" if I get some community input on what the fuck I should put on these things.

Link: lol nigga you thought

Taunt

User is banned.
Its plain, i would like to buy a long sleeve but the design is plain. It just says "66".

Hurt

October said:
looks dope message me about this when you get a chance

Will do, thanks!

Taunt said:
Its plain, i would like to buy a long sleeve but the design is plain. It just says "66".

Wasn't sure what to put, I'm open to ideas though so if you have let me know :)

Jamil

@hydrogen
@yosemite I have sold over 100 tshirts, I have designed. Also, why is there a minimum rate to get the tshirts printed.

I can teach you my ways my son.

What is the significance of the number 66 on the shirt?

Jamil

@hydrogen
Chapter said:

There is none, this is just a tester before I show him the ropes of online clothing. He should junk this and PM me. :)

Hurt

Jamil said:
@yosemite I have sold over 100 tshirts, I have designed. Also, why is there a minimum rate to get the tshirts printed.

I can teach you my ways my son.
They won't print the shirts unless I make a profit, which is after 3 shirts I believe. The 50 is just a goal, because that will give me enough to fix my computer or get a new one.

Chapter said:

There really isn't any significance, just the % my laptop battery was at lol.
Seen a lot of generic numbers on shirts so this is just another one of those.
I'm going to close this shirt sale and update this thread when I upload the new design.

Took me about 5 minutes to design this, idk why I spent so little time on it and posted it.
Wasn't really thinking, just was desperate to try to have my laptop fixed.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Just fucking PM me, I can get you selling shirts without special minimum required and nicer layout and shit like that, but oh well don't listen to yung jamillionaire.

Hurt

Jamil said:
Just fucking PM me, I can get you selling shirts without special minimum required and nicer layout and shit like that, but oh well don't listen to yung jamillionaire.

Bout to PM you yung jamillionaire, my laptop is just being extremelyyyyy slow right now.
Teach me your ways yung god

Jamil

@hydrogen
Also, before I help you please junk this thread. This is a mockery towards our art and if you keep this open, you love hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.