• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

share pics of whatever DRUGS you got

Brennan

6 tabs of acid. the silver ones are 125ug and the construction paper are 200ug. i also got 7 bars of 2mg xans. 2 of them are broken because they are indian pressed. my boy gurvy prolly pressed them. so yeah. just post whatever drugs u got
767364a8ab36a075b0d41ffcf4ccc1f8.png

Wax

User is banned.
Brennan said:
6 tabs of acid. the silver ones are 125ug and the construction paper are 200ug. i also got 7 bars of 2mg xans. 2 of them are broken because they are indian pressed. my boy gurvy prolly pressed them. so yeah. just post whatever drugs u got
767364a8ab36a075b0d41ffcf4ccc1f8.png
write your fk name next to the picture. And that xanax looks like it was homemade. I get GG249's

i'll update this post with all my drUgZ :)

Brennan

Wax said:
write your fk name next to the picture. And that xanax looks like it was homemade. I get GG249's

i'll update this post with all my drUgZ :)

ur tryna fed me but ok. and i get gg249's irl, these xanz are still good. the only thing is that they are badly pressed because they're from india.
bJyJBh2.jpg

Wax

User is banned.
I advise taking all the tabs at once plus a Xanax to ease the anxiety. Livestream for us :)

User is banned.
Wax said:
I advise taking all the tabs at once plus a Xanax to ease the anxiety. Livestream for us :)

Fuckboy where your drugs at. I want to see you swallow them shits

Brennan

cas said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU A BITCH BRENNAN

y am i a bitch, bitch??????????????????????

Wax said:
"1000 mics- Most people will never go this high. Only shamans and those who really seek will go this high. If you had a "two hits and you are floored" type of lsd, or 100 mics and up hits, this is where a ten strip would put you. You basically cant see anything but visuals, your mind as a whole is infinately connected with its self and your external environment. Amazing things happen on this dose no matter what if you use LSD as an entheogen. It would scare most people shitless because they were not ready for that dose. Some people will think they are dying. Many would end up dialing 911 if they were alone and could read the numbers on the phone"

Wax

User is banned.
Brennan said:
v nice. whats the high like for m360's? those are fucking huge lol. do u have a plug or do u get it from certain places ;)?
I get the M's from a plug of mine. I don't f with the dark web anymore.

Brennan

Wax said:
I get the M's from a plug of mine. I don't f with the dark web anymore.
what's the high like on those?

O F

Brennan said:
ur tryna fed me but ok. and i get gg249's irl, these xanz are still good. the only thing is that they are badly pressed because they're from india.
bJyJBh2.jpg
u get xanax from india? i used to get some other type of benzos from there but lost my plug.
hmu if u kno how i can get some barz :)

Julian

Power member.

steventaylor

Damnit Wax, thats a nice stock. I'm out atm, wondering if I should go get some, money's tight though