• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Shakugan No Shana ! <3

Atom™

So, I finished watching SNS! I loved every bit of it! I really liked the elements of fantasy and slice of life that it had. And since then, I've been a bit down as to the fact that it ended, I wish it had more episodes (sums my situation up - http://i.imgur.com/cUEprSZ.png  

I'd actually seen it a few years back, just like 1 episode or so and liked it, but never got to watch it. So, recently I've got back into the hang of watching anime, and I was finally able to finish my first anime series, lol.

How did you guys find Shakugan No Shana to be? I loved it, as I said earlier, and I'm having second thoughts about watching it again.

Also, can you guys suggest me something similar to SNS, as in the story line / slice of life elements. I'd really appreciate it!

For now, I've planned on watching Jyu-Oh-Sei (Planet of The Beast King) next, after which I'll be watching Death Note. then Naruto / Fairy Tail and so on. 

Thanks for your time!

Yui

Watch Owari no Seraph, it's just good. I have no idea if it's similar to this series but you have to.