• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Serious help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
So I have had my old laptop for a while, and it has a broken screen however I need to get some stuff off of there before having anyone else fix it. There is very important information just laying on the desktop as of right now. I have a spare monitor, and a vga cable aswell as having a dvi cable. Point is, when I plug everything in the monitor doesn't work. I have no idea what to do as the screen is 100% broken, and nothing can be seen that's on the screen. Any tips on how I can get it to actually display like it is supposed to when plugging in a monitor?

I have tried unplugging plugin it back in, and restarting it. Everything you can think of. It just doesn't work. :/ I could really use the stuff that is on the laptop right now as well as wanting it off that laptop.

If I wasn't 110% broke right now I would even be paying right now. However I literally don't have a penny to my name atm. :/

Thanks in advance!

Jon

User is banned.
wait what happened to your badass pc?

Philly

Power member.
Jon said:
wait what happened to your badass pc?

I have it... Always will... I am wanting to get the shit off my laptop and put it on my pc however I have this issue that is stated in the op.

NiQue

Onyx user!
Take the laptop harddrive and plugin it into the pc.
You will be able to use it like a 2nd drive.

Philly

Power member.
NiQue said:
Take the laptop harddrive and plugin it into the pc.
You will be able to use it like a 2nd drive.

I already did this. I didn't think of that before posting this. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.