• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

September Halo Reach update!

Philly

Power member.
Amidst all the news coming out about Halo Anniversary and Halo 4 lately, you may have gotten the impression that Halo Reach had been forgotten about. To prove that's not the case, the game will be getting a massive title update in September.
Among the changes are some nerfs to the armor lock ability, which had really been getting abused lately, as well as an option to disable reticle bloom and some buffs to the sword and pistol. The bug that prevented hard-driveless 360 players from playing co-op campaign and firefight online has also been fixed.
Here's the list of changes.
Energy can be drained from Armor Lock by shooting it
Armor Lock no longer knocks plasma grenades off
Option to remove reticle bloom
Active Camo duration reduced
Pistol made more similar to Classic Halo Pistol, 3-headshot kills
Sword can no longer be blocked by melee unless it's with another sword
The title update with all of these changes will roll out in September.​

Can't wait. I am hearing more and more about this. I think its 100% legit. I hope the dmr becomes 4 shot and can be spammed. :D

Source: http://haloreachbeta.com/content/ma...s-armor-lock-and-bloom-buffs-sword-and-pistol

SGOD

I really hope there will be an update. I will definitely get back into Halo Reach if there is.

Philly

Power member.
Jman said:
I really hope there will be an update. I will definitely get back into Halo Reach if there is.

I am pretty sure it will. Since we-keep hearing about it. At least now we know when it is supposed to happen. :)

Phear

I cannot wait for this! I have been so fed up with reach lately, I had to go back to Black Ops! This will definitely bring me back to reach :p

Leafs

Power member.
IT won't make too much of a difference to me unless they put the Halo 3 ranking system in it.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
IT won't make too much of a difference to me unless they put the Halo 3 ranking system in it.

They probably wont. But I will still like it as I dont really care about the whole rank bs in reach for halo 4 it better be good but reach fuck it. Its done for anyways.