• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

September Halo Reach update!

Philly

Power member.

Can't wait. I am hearing more and more about this. I think its 100% legit. I hope the dmr becomes 4 shot and can be spammed.

Source: http://haloreachbeta.com/content/ma...s-armor-lock-and-bloom-buffs-sword-and-pistol

SGOD

I really hope there will be an update. I will definitely get back into Halo Reach if there is.

Philly

Power member.
Jman said:
I really hope there will be an update. I will definitely get back into Halo Reach if there is.

I am pretty sure it will. Since we-keep hearing about it. At least now we know when it is supposed to happen.

Phear

I cannot wait for this! I have been so fed up with reach lately, I had to go back to Black Ops! This will definitely bring me back to reach

Leafs

Power member.
IT won't make too much of a difference to me unless they put the Halo 3 ranking system in it.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
IT won't make too much of a difference to me unless they put the Halo 3 ranking system in it.

They probably wont. But I will still like it as I dont really care about the whole rank bs in reach for halo 4 it better be good but reach fuck it. Its done for anyways.