• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sentey Arrow G 4521

Level

So I ordered this headset (Sentey Arrow G 4521 Gaming Headset) and I was wondering if anyone has any comments on it, so far all the reviews about it are great, something along the lines of "It's a really good headset considering its price.." blah blah blah. Anyone have some actual insight on the headset mostly opinion based, cause I'm pretty pumped for it to arrive

Gen

User is banned.
I'm assuming you mean the Gs 4521, if so, it's fantastic for it's price. Did you get the Multi Colour one or?

Level

Rae said:
I'm assuming you mean the Gs 4521, if so, it's fantastic for it's price. Did you get the Multi Colour one or?

I heard the LED's on it are trash, I looked up some videos on them and they looked trash so I decided not to pay an extra 5$ for them.

Gen

User is banned.
Level said:
I heard the LED's on it are trash, I looked up some videos on them and they looked trash so I decided not to pay an extra 5$ for them.

oh GOOD, they are trash. But yeah, very good product for it's price. Smart purchase.

Level

Rae said:
oh GOOD, they are trash. But yeah, very good product for it's price. Smart purchase.

I hope so, I've been looking for ever for a decently cheap and good headset. I'm actually really excited for it to come Saturday