• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling over 400 Steam Accounts...package deals, lots of games

BBG

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Selling tons of cracked steam accounts...completely forgot I had this crack log from a few years back, checked a bunch and all seem to still be working. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Games like Counter Strike 1.6 and Source, DOD, HL2, Saints Row, Call of Duties(black ops, modern warfare, etc), Sports games, Left for dead, dota, unreal tournament and more...don't really have the time to go through them all and check so instead I am willing to sell them in package deals. Looks like they are selling mainly from 5$-15$ on HF but all the way up to 50$ depending on the games. So I will do package deals of 10 accounts for 20$, I'm sure you should get at least some nice games off them or some to re-sell. I have over 400 available so if you are interested in purchasing larger package deals of 20, 50, 75, 100, we can work out a fair price.[/font]

Screen Shot of crack log with some of the games listed
image.jpg

Screen shot of a random account I just logged into to prove these accounts work and have games on them
sssssssss.png