• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling my quality vape kit with tons of extras

BBG

So I finally quit smoking cigs and now after vaping for a year and a half and weening myself down to 3mgs(Started at 16mgs) i am also finally ready to give up vaping.
If you smoke real cigs and are finding it super hard to quit....i really would suggest giving vaping a try, you still get your nicotine buzz but without the effects of coughing up black shit and getting winded after running a quarter mile....Also I am moving out of the country in April so you may see other sale threads of mine here and only here as I do not trust members from other forums and genuinely enjoy this forum and the respectful og members and atmosphere here...anyways here are the vaping kits I have for sale

Anyways I have 2 kits for sale

1st the cheaper Kiddo Kit comes with everything you see in the pic....basic kit comes with 1 mini pen, 1 usb chargerm 2 different tanks for you to try and each have a coil/atomizer with them
IMG_2286.jpg

2nd is the Boss Kit that comes with extra accessories, nicer case, and other good stuff...choose 1 of the 2 mini vape pens, 3 different tanks, a bag of extra coils/atomizers, wall/usb charger
boss.jpg

3rd and last, my case of accessories... Quick info: The Spinner 2 needs to the head to be re-wired, fairly easy to do if you are an electronic guru but cost me 35$ new alone
IMG_2271.jpg

Now, if you are a serious buyer and want to take some of the accessories to add to our kit we can work out a price for that, or your welcome to take 1 of the kits and the whole accessory kit for a price.
You may also order extra bottles of vape oil in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 16mg, and 24mg (I recommend for real smokers to start at 12 and work their way down unless you have a mad high tolerance)
Lastly if you want something more top of the line I will consider selling my name brand vaporizer....it's a green Vision spinner and an aspire tank/atomizer (2 of the best quality vape items out there) Also the pen has adjustable watts from3.3v, 3.8v, 4.2v, and 4.8v (though I recommend not going over 4.2 everyday or you will end up burning your coil out faster)

I can offer you the best supplies I've used until I leave in April....vape oils, extra coil packs, custom tanks, tanks that you can put a bowl in or put some hash wax in as well and the work great. (I do still have my hash wax tank that I will sell as well you can see the pic below.

Hash wax tank for THC wax - I do not have any coils left for this which is why I posted cheap...but it comes with everything else and some extras from my older edition...2 wax bars, wax tank and air attachment and cleaning brush
If seriously interested and you want a pack of brand new coils lmk and I will pick 1 up and just charge you what I paid for it
gfgfdfg.jpg

Price list:
Kiddo Kit - 18
Boss Kit - 30
All accessories - 15
Hash wax kit - 12
Kiddo kit + accessories kit - 30
Boss kit + accessories kit - 40
Boss kit + hash wax tank - 40
Boss kit + accessories + hash kit - 50
Vision Spinner and Aspire tank vaporizer - 35

Any questions at all, if you want any pics of any of the mods connected to a device, don't hesitate to ask.

Also just an example of how easy these things are to re-wire if your good with a solder iron or feel free to ask me for help on your project
11054395_10153088931457381_1605965389864123858_n.jpg

Got quite a bit of props in public when ppl saw me suckin on a highlighter js lol