• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Forum | Custom Theme / Custom Awards (20+) / Custom Userbars / Custom Logo &

hah

Since I'm obviously not very trusted I'm MORE than willing to use Philly as a MM (as long as he agrees to obviously) if not him than any other staff member or highly trusted member of our choosing.

The forum URL is http://shitforums.com

If you don't like the domain then you can obviously change it and the theme/awards/userbars will still work with it.

I would also like to explain why the domain is ShitForums and what makes this site unique. Basically I've been in the general forums community for 8 years and I've noticed there is a COUNTLESS amount of users who love to troll and joke around with other members. After seeing this and participating in it for this long I have obviously noticed how harshly users can be punished for just having some fun, which is why I made this forum. This forum is an area where users can come and enjoy themselves. If you've been in the forums community for any time at all you'll understand what I'm talking about, the posibilities for this forum are endless and growing a community would be extremely simple.

The site is 100% finished and works flawlessly.

We have a working Newpoints betting plugin, a ban page, working my alerts, @mentionme, and more.

Accepted Payments: Bitcoin, or PayPal (only from very trusted members.)
BIN: idek, stick to the C/O
C/O: 

The domain is included in the sale, everything is included. In addition to everything above a custom thread design is also included.

I put a decent amount of money into having everything custom made so I'm looking to get at least what I paid back out.

Why are you selling this: I already own a site that takes up 110% of my time and this idea I had is just too much.

WhoIsChronic

It'd help if you told us what you "put into it" so we know how much the "at-least the amount I put into it" is..

hah

WhoIsChronic said:
It'd help if you told us what you "put into it" so we know how much the "at-least the amount I put into it" is..
$60 is what I put in, I'm looking to get at least that.

I would sell for $60.

hah

Still wanting to sell this, please hmu with an offer.