• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Felon.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

I didn't really get any appraisals so I thought I would sell for what I think is a fair price on this domain. I am the only owner of this domain since I caught it during the drop. 

www.felon.org (Proof will be seen on the site momentarily)

BIN: $200
C/O: $80 

Taking PayPal and Bitcoin. The twitter is on the market as well.

nokia

User is banned.
Damn this is a pretty sick domain haha. GLWS dude.

Ghost

Dusky said:
Damn this is a pretty sick domain haha. GLWS dude.
Thanks bro! Other names like felon.net and felon.co are listed for thousands of dollars but they are not being realistic lawl...

I think my price is fair if anyone is considering buying a one word domain.

Coder

Power member.
Ghost said:
Thanks bro! Other names like felon.net and felon.co are listed for thousands of dollars but they are not being realistic lawl...

I think my price is fair if anyone is considering buying a one word domain.
Its very realistic. Just have to sell them on flippa or some other website meant for selling domains.

Ghost

Coder said:
Its very realistic. Just have to sell them on flippa or some other website meant for selling domains.

Yeah I agree with that for other one word domains. This domain seems more suitable for the  FK and HF audience. It would be harder to sell on flippa in my opinion.

The most money I've sold a domain for is $1200 but I sold it along with social media accounts.

Cybering

User is banned.
This is trademark of @Felon therefore he gets it.

Lol jkin GLWS if only he was here

Ghost

Trap said:
I miss my @felon.org email. It was dope, lol. I had it linked to an Xbox account too. I was so fucked when the email service was removed. Had to wait 30 days to remove it, lmfao.

"[email protected]" lol.
Lol i didn't even know it was an email service xD

Ghost

Trap said:
Whoever owned it before signed up like a Microsoft Email service where you could do anything [email protected] for a while. It was pretty neat.
Was it popular? I might set an email address on the domain and make it a catch all account to see if there's anything linked to it :p

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Ghost said:
Was it popular? I might set an email address on the domain and make it a catch all account to see if there's anything linked to it :p
It was fairly popular. People were using fuckin like [email protected] and shit. [email protected]. I saw some random ass oG prefixes lol.

I'm sure there is dude... You're about to make a lot of people mad. Luckily, not me.... So have a ball. lol.

Ghost

Trap said:
It was fairly popular. People were using fuckin like [email protected] and shit. [email protected]. I saw some random ass oG prefixes lol.

I'm sure there is dude... You're about to make a lot of people mad. Luckily, not me.... So have a ball. lol.
I'll let you guys know how it goes. I already see an email on felon that's linked to a twitter xD

California

Power member.
Trap said:
Whoever owned it before signed up like a Microsoft Email service where you could do anything [email protected] for a while. It was pretty neat.
Tha was @mike
I was mad mine got GG'd to. Btw this is very cheap for a domain of this kind . I'd just sell on a domain site . 

Ghost

California said:
Tha was @mike
I was mad mine got GG'd to. Btw this is very cheap for a domain of this kind . I'd just sell on a domain site . 
Lol...this is the first time I've seen so many people on FK say something is too cheap...

Ain't complaining tho.

Ghost

Bumping this. I will accept $120 buyout for this for the next week or so. After that I will only consider offers above $150 or maybe even higher.

Raptor

Power member.
I'll give you $100 USD buyout via PP for this right now if you like.

Who's it registered with?

Ghost

Raptor said:
I'll give you $100 USD buyout via PP for this right now if you like.

Who's it registered with?
No thanks, $120 is the lowest I'd go right now. It's registered with Pheenix right now since it was a backorder. You can transfer it for free to any other registrar after the 60 day lock. 

Free push to your Pheenix account.

Raptor

Power member.
Ghost said:
No thanks, $120 is the lowest I'd go right now. It's registered with Pheenix right now since it was a backorder. You can transfer it for free to any other registrar after the 60 day lock. 

Free push to your Pheenix account.

Meh w/e I'm bored and I buy shit when I'm bored. If you go first I'm down to deal. Not sure if Philly still MMs or charges, but I would trust him to MM. Hell, I have a personal investment in FK so there's no reason for me to scam, since I'd lose out on a lot more than $120.

Ghost

Raptor said:
Meh w/e I'm bored and I buy shit when I'm bored. If you go first I'm down to deal. Not sure if Philly still MMs or charges, but I would trust him to MM. Hell, I have a personal investment in FK so there's no reason for me to scam, since I'd lose out on a lot more than $120.
No offence but when I sell stuff I don't go first. So either you go first or we use a MM. If I was buying something from you I would have no problem going first.

Status
Not open for further replies.