• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

selling BOP lvling and prestige guide

ispoonlove

User is banned.
i am selling a BOP lvling and xp guide offering what weps and perks and what games are the best to play for the best xp etc i will accpt 5$ via paypal 10m rsgp
please contac me befor making payment and in the note are please leave ur email and user name so i will know who to send it too
tos:you will not leak my information to anyone or resell
send as gift in the note area u will write i forfit all my right to dispute
the paypalpament for this item BOP lvling and prestige guide

Philly said:
Although this is mainly common since this guide is very helpful for gamers that are having trouble. I can guarantee that this guide will help you if you do infact need help. What I can say though is that you do not need this guide if you are already a good player. Overall I would rate this guide 9/10. The grammar is good and everything is described very good. Thanks for sharing this with the community, I bet this will help many members!

Philly

Power member.
Although this is mainly common since this guide is very helpful for gamers that are having trouble. I can guarantee that this guide will help you if you do infact need help. What I can say though is that you do not need this guide if you are already a good player. Overall I would rate this guide 9/10. The grammar is good and everything is described very good. Thanks for sharing this with the community, I bet this will help many members!