• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SELLING BLACK OPS ACCOUNT!!! PS3

bsift1

Hey guys today I'm selling a 15 50 black ops account with all gold guns and every title. The account has a 3 k/d and an amazing win/loss ratio (used to be an MLG account, got it off ebay). Sadly, I don't play black ops anymore so if your interested, please post below. I would like to start the bidding at 40 psn but really it's first come first serve. If you are interested, I'll show you proof over psn. Pay first, and then account second (always how it works.) I am 100% trusted buyer on ebay with over 300 sells. Thanks guys and don't pass up this great opportunity!!!

Or even 20 psn will do haha.

Almost

You Need Proof! Please Post Proof!

-BiiGMoNeY-

User is banned.
bsift1 said:
Hey guys today I'm selling a 15 50 black ops account with all gold guns and every title. The account has a 3 k/d and an amazing win/loss ratio (used to be an MLG account, got it off ebay). Sadly, I don't play black ops anymore so if your interested, please post below. I would like to start the bidding at 40 psn but really it's first come first serve. If you are interested, I'll show you proof over psn. Pay first, and then account second (always how it works.) I am 100% trusted buyer on ebay with over 300 sells. Thanks guys and don't pass up this great opportunity!!!

Or even 20 psn will do haha.

You need proof in the POST. And no one is going first with you. You have 2 posts. No one cares about your rep on Ebay. You have no rep here

Faro

I don't trust you as a far as I can virtually throw you.

bsift1

I could put it on ebay that way if you think I'm going to scam you, you can file a suit against me. Whatever floats your boat.