• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling a MyBB 1.8.x custom forum theme

X-Shadow

I'm selling a nice theme design for a MyBB forum (1.8.x)

It has simple color schemes and alot of nice features added. This theme was made by my friend who is a web designer & theme modifier. It's not a theme from scratch, but a theme that is heavily modified and customized.

Private message me for pictures, also I don't have a price in mind, I'm not gonna charge a ridiculous price for a theme like some people do.

Fireworks

User is banned.
I'm not going to private message you for pictures. You're the sales man. Sell, me.

X-Shadow

Fireworks said:
I'm not going to private message you for pictures. You're the sales man. Sell, me.

I didn't want to bomb the thread with pictures et cetera. However, I have PM'ed you the pictures and other information.

Fireworks

User is banned.
And, your theme looks a lot like FK. I've been noticing this style has been popping up a lot lately.

X-Shadow

Fireworks said:
And, your theme looks a lot like FK. I've been noticing this style has been popping up a lot lately.

It doesnt really look like FK, I can assure you that the web designer used inspiration from another forum.

Poochy said:
Gimme a screenshot please. kthnxbai

Sent you a private message.

Raptor said:
What theme is it modified from?

I don't know actually. However, I have sent you a private message with pictures.

Clickbait

hello
If I were to guess what theme it was modified from, I'd say it was one of the earlier ForumCamp rips that were floating around.

tbh, I myself wouldn't pay for this. It's pretty much "free theme" tier in my eyes.

Fireworks said:

It doesn't look anything like FK.

X-Shadow

Poochy said:
If I were to guess what theme it was modified from, I'd say it was one of the earlier ForumCamp rips that were floating around.

tbh, I myself wouldn't pay for this. It's pretty much "free theme" tier in my eyes.

It doesn't look anything like FK.

It doesnt look like FK, I can assure that.

And how come? You can't find a theme like this that us such heavily modified + extra features anywhere for free.

EDIT: I looked at the ForumCamp theme, it doesn't look near it, this theme aint a rip off of another forum.