• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Scary Glitch

Deathcrow

Power member.
So I logged into Runescape about 8 minutes ago to check prices on things and then do some GE stuff before I go to class. Well all of a sudden a thing popped up on my screen saying "Macroing detected! You have been banned for botting!" After this, I had to wait a minute or so to log in again. When I logged in I was teleported to a random area. I then found out this glitch happened to damn near everyone. Those who didn't have it happen too saw giant hands come down and the people turned into robots. (This must of been why I had to wait to log in again). Not even a minute after everyone started flipping out because they thought they were getting banned for something they didn't do, a system update was announced. lol

Jagex needs to fix their shit and stop giving people heart attacks!

ban.png

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Despite how scary things like this are!
Wish I got to experience it ^.^
I'd be like "dafuq? lolwut" and then ponder on the miraculous event that just happened. If only there were reaction videos for major players that had 10B + Bank :D

Scenery

User is banned.
Happened to my friend, I was scared too. Good thing Jagex is 'fixing' it.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Oh yea, also no one was able to trade afterwards. I tried trading a person to show them max cash lol. It made my character say "I have been botting so I can't trade" or something along those lines. So now I know what Jagex meant by limiting trade.....no trading at all for botters.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
I guess everyone is botting because they are using a computer to play the game. Like you are obviously using a proxy if you have port 80 open.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Hahaha, look what they gave me to compensate for that heart attack:

goodwill.png

fes

i love how jagex says sorry and gives u 20 spins like it stops u almost having a heart attack

diet potion

wow lol, i would have been scared also. i would have emailed jagex.