• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Scariest Smoking Experience

Dusk

based
Post below what your scariest smoking experience was like getting caught, tripping, etc..

When i think of mine ill update the thread but post yours below

coltie2

Ex-Staff
9th grade. Huge party. Got way to stoned. My ride left without me. I had to run like 30minutes at 3 in the morning to the McDonald's parking lot they were at. Shit was weird. I still don't understand everything that happen.

Also one time my friend got so stoned he told us to kick him in the balls because it wouldn't hurt. He ended up crying.

Gear

Power member.
I've never had bad experiences but i've had friends pass out from bong hits or get super anxious which ruins my buzz :/

Liquids

Well at the beggining of 2014 I linked up with my dealer and I wanted a new flavour.
He gave me something called "ammo" it had a different taste and it was extremely strong. I couldn't handle it, I was feeling hella dizzy And had shakey legs and it just fucked me up real bad, so I end up giving the rest away. Never having it ever again.

F R

My worst experience was when i went under on "spice", it's some mad legal high here in the UK, all i know is that its dipped in acetone and ketamine. I tripped for 3n half hours but a bad trip. i couldn't move my arms or legs and i felt like i was looking through a kaleidoscope with all the colors, then i was spinning and i felt like i was trapped in some sort of temple looking for a way out. I swear it was totally fucked, i thought i was going to die.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
F R said:
My worst experience was when i went under on "spice", it's some mad legal high here in the UK, all i know is that its dipped in acetone and ketamine. I tripped for 3n half hours but a bad trip. i couldn't move my arms or legs and i felt like i was looking through a kaleidoscope with all the colors, then i was spinning and i felt like i was trapped in some sort of temple looking for a way out. I swear it was totally fucked, i thought i was going to die.
Fuck dude that stuff is gross. But it does make you trip. At another party I did spice and I remember we went to jack in the box after the party. When the dude handed me my food I gave it to my friend in the car and then "started driving off" butt I had the car in neutral lol

VPN

my buddy and i were ripped, we ended up smoking a couple more bowls before we went to his house, thinking his mom was asleep. i was just gonna crash there for the night. we go to his room and bring in pizza from earlier. he's laying in his bed and i'm standing at the end of his bed. we're eating pizza watching cheech and chong. well, his mom walked in and told us to turn that shit off and started going off. i wanted to be the good stoner friend, she was yelling at him for dirty dishes by his bed. i was taking them downstairs and washing them. she kicked me out of the house and tried taking me home. but i refused to tell her where i lived, ( i just started smoking weed, my parents would've known ) so she just dropped me off at the gas station down the stree from my crib. at this point it's probably 2 in the morning and i'm baked in a speedway bathroom pouring eyedrops in my eyes calling people trying to stay out because i couldnt go home. well, one of my buddies came and got me and said he was going to see a couple girls, i told him i'd just chill quietly. well fast forward we're at this girls housr in the basement and i slump in a recliner, i slept through them fucking on the couch across the room, about 30-45 minutes later he ended up taking me to get mcdonalds and took me home.
shit was crazy.

i actually have a couple funny good ones, but it'd be off topic of being scary

Revo

Power member.
I had several smoking experiences where i literally thought i was having panic attacks. It pretty much feels like youre getting incredibly high fever and your whole body hurts like hell to the point where you space out. Worst trip of mine was at a friends when we all smoked in his room, and went to the bathroom. While taking a piss it started again so i wanted to go to his room asap. I decided to turn of the hallway light before entering his room and when i did i totally lost control of everything!!! I just ran against his door and next thing im laying on the floor and a friend is slapping me in the face!

F R

coltie2 said:
Fuck dude that stuff is gross. But it does make you trip. At another party I did spice and I remember we went to jack in the box after the party. When the dude handed me my food I gave it to my friend in the car and then "started driving off" butt I had the car in neutral lol
I can relate. All the time i was under i was sat in the back of a Audi S3, i thought i was in a Boeing 747 that was upside down, spiraling out of the sky at 30,000 feet. wtf

Cuban

Onyx user!
My friends and I skipped school once and near our school there's a park. We went to the park to smoke. We had two blunts. We were high asf and we were gonna smoke the other blunt later. But then my friend gets a phone call from his mom. Turns out his mom's friend saw him skipping school (walking to the park) and snitched on him. So then my friend starts to cry LMFAOOO. Then after the phone call he started tripping saying that his mom was coming to pick him up, she found out he had smoked weed, he was tripping man. Well, I did something that I really regret... I. Flushed. Away. The. Other. Blunt. All because my friend was being a fucking retard. And it turns out that his mom never knew he smoked and she never came to pick him up. He only got caught skipping not smoking. So I threw it away for no reason... Smh... So right now as we speak, some rats in the sewers are getting high as fuck.

smalls

Power member.
Duskerino I've never told you this but i popped some unknown substances at a party then smoked weed.
i was steady stressing on my "trip" or whatever you wanna call the weird shit i was on.
The Police came and i fuckin' dipped. When i say dipped i mean DIPPED like ran as fast as the fat white kid can run.
#SavageMexicanBoy

anyway, i ran home and said fuck the other bitches who were smoking there, and i haven't smoked since then. #RIP

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Weeeeeelllllll, I was at a college party and this is like just recently. I'm in 9th grade but I look old enough to pass as a college kid. Anyways, I'm sitting on the stairs, smoking a blunt while tripping on an acid tab and then everyone starts screaming that there are cops and I'm like fuck that, so I run away from the cops, having to jump over a fence and fucked up my hand really bad but I didn't care because I was tripping. We ended up going to another party and I almost had to walk 26 miles home because my original ride left.

Verity

Power member.
My scariest smoking experience would be the time I smoked K2.

I was chilling with a bunch of people smoking bud and this guy and his girl asked if I wanted to smoke some K2. I said fuck it why not, so I smoked like 2 bowls and started feeling extremely funny. My heart started pounding I was feeling like demons were watching me. Don't ask why I felt that way... Cause idk...why. Anyways I turned French and started saying Mu-ho-ho most of the night. I felt paranoid and it didn't feel like my normal high bad trip it was scary. Lesson learned never smoke K2. If someone asks you if you want to smoke K2, just say no.