• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Scarecrow's Middle Man Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronos

User is banned.
I've done quite a few deals here, all have been smooth.

Temporary, Reclaimist, Restfully, Cozied, and Reactiveness were sold to Hexoxide in 3 different deals for a 1 year of XBox Live. He went first, things went smoothly.

Meteored, Astronomists, and Seismologist were sold to Gox in 2 different deals for a 1 month of XBox Live and 200 Microsoft Points. I went first the first time, he went first the second time. Things went smoothly.

Conviciate and Illumise were sold to Zambty in 1 deal for a 3 month of XBox Live. He went first, things went smoothly.

Total Good Deals - 6
Tags Sold - 10
Times went First - 1
Times not gone First - 5
Total Earned from Deals - 16 Months of XBox Live, 200 Microsoft Points.
Vouches - http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-2099.html

I'm strongly against scamming, I would never think of screwing someone over for hard earned items in a deal. I hope you strongly consider me as an official middleman, especially during these past few days were there have been numerous scams going on. I'm on FK as soon as I come home from my classes at 3 PM till around 2 AM on weekdays, and on weekends, I'm on from 10 AM to 3 PM, and I'm always willing to help users out if they'd need a middleman, because I don't want this site to end up with a bad reputation like HackForums. I've done mainly GT middlemanning on other sites, which seems to have the most scams going on, so I have the experience of it. Again, I hope you strongly consider me, have a nice day.

Kolton

Onyx user!
I am sorry, but you got scammed by a newcomer the other day, you have a long time before you are ready to be an Official Middle Man.

Chronos

User is banned.
Kolton said:
I am sorry, but you got scammed by a newcomer the other day, you have a long time before you are ready to be an Official Middle Man.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and went first. I would never do something that stupid in an actual deal. It's was for a bad tag anyways, I really dont care if I lost it, I got 50 more of them.

Philly

Power member.
I am not accepting official middleman's at this time. I should probably just close this section for the time being. I would never allow someone to be an official middleman without doing a good amount of non official middleman's trades.

Chronos

User is banned.
Philly said:
I am not accepting official middleman's at this time. I should probably just close this section for the time being. I would never allow someone to be an official middleman without doing a good amount of non official middleman's trades.

Alright, well I'll work on that.

Hexoxide

If this does happen I'd deffinatly use him has a middleman, I've done multiple deals with him and they have gone smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.