• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Scarce] New StD (Zika Virus)

Mango

User is banned.
Hey what's up guys 20s here and today BBC uploaded an article about the Zika Virus in the United States (Texas). It was not obtained from a mosquito but from most likely sex. 

BBC:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35478778

[Scarce] is a cod style clan tag. News team all are welcome put [Scarce] in title.

Rare

Sound like a cod commentator with that first sentence, and yes it is scary, this is gonna end humanity for sure.
@coltie2

coltie2 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. But the Zika virus is not from sex. It is generally from mosquitos. That's why on the news when they talk about Zika they are constantly showing mosquitos.
They are genetically modified mosquitos that our genius government released hopefully ending lime disease or whatever. This could really hurt the population though no lie.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Correct me if I'm wrong. But the Zika virus is not from sex. It is generally from mosquitos. That's why on the news when they talk about Zika they are constantly showing mosquitos.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
It's a good thing the virus only lasts up to 1 week in the human body. The only real side affect is prego women. Hopefully they get this under control though because we don't need baby's with birth defects.

Ignore my first post that @rare quoted. I miss read some things.

Jupi

rebel
When in doubt, it was the government.

Rare

Space said:
When in doubt, it was the government.
But it was the government, pretty sure.

ForumKorner

Don't worry guys, we're all virgins it wont affect us.
Let's all get back to selling OG names and flexing them to girls in the IG community.