• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Saged's Incredible Services!

Saged

Onyx user!
Well, I've certainly taken a liking to assisting people so I figured I'd off my help. :smile: Well, now on to it!

Money Making Service:

This service is currently member's only, sorry non-mems, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. :tongue: I will be botting to make you money, so please take note of that. I will not take responsibility for banned accounts, sorry guys.

Now, onto it!:

1. 1 million GP: 4 hours - Free.

2. 2 million GP: 6-8 hours - Free.

3. 3 million GP: 12-14 hours - Free.

4. 4 million GP: 16-18 hours - 1.00$

The prices go up from there 1.00$ per mil. You may only choose the free service twice! The third time there will be a minimal fee. Now, you must have 65 thieving or the amounts of time will be lengthened.

More services coming up. I'm currently heading out for the night, so please post if you want a service done! :smile:

JeterFan428

What are the likely hood of an account getting banned? And if we don't have 65 thieving are you going to level it up, or are you going to use a different method?

Saged

Onyx user!
Shablo5 said:
what bots you using?

EDIT: Ah sorc garden.

And all profits will be going to you, if that's okay? :smile:

JeterFan428 said:
What are the likely hood of an account getting banned? And if we don't have 65 thieving are you going to level it up, or are you going to use a different method?

I'd say the likely hood of getting banned is minimal due to me babysitting for a good amount of the time. As for leveling up, it depends on what level you are. :smile:

JeterFan428

Saged said:
And all profits will be going to you, if that's okay? :smile:

JeterFan428 said:

I'd say the likely hood of getting banned is minimal due to me babysitting for a good amount of the time. As for leveling up, it depends on what level you are. :smile:

Pink Floyd said:
Yeah, I agree. People have been rather rude lately.

My current thieving is 38, I plan on getting it up a little bit more sometime soon.

JeterFan428

Are you willing to take Forum GP? :p

Saged

Onyx user!
No, Forum GP won't be accepted. :Tongue: Now, as for you being level 38 - that's incredibly low. Incredibly. I could probably get it up to 65 in 6-8 hours, but I have yet to add that service. We'll see. Do you still want the service?

Shablo5

This bot is extremely safe. I've yet to see it mess up in any large way, and if it's a small way, with babysitting it's incredibly EASY to just steer it back on course =)

Saged

Onyx user!
Indeed. :smile:

JeterFan428

Saged said:
No, Forum GP won't be accepted. :Tongue: Now, as for you being level 38 - that's incredibly low. Incredibly. I could probably get it up to 65 in 6-8 hours, but I have yet to add that service. We'll see. Do you still want the service?

I don't need the service yet, probably sometime in the near future. ( In a few days)