• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

S7 Edge any good?

Battle Field

This phone any good lads?

I was thinking of buying it tbh.

Rare

YouTube is a wonderful place for reviews.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Ask little Wayne how is the phone its water proof as well!

Pimpin

User is banned.
IRC said:
Water Resistant, no such thing as a waterproof phone.
Same thing bro. Ima cop one soon my phone rn is shitty

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
I enjoy mine a lot. It's great for just about everything. I use it for art stuff as well and it makes drawing a breeze, so if you do anything like that you'll be happy. If not, the phone still performs great for basic activities.

You should check some reviews out on YouTube just to make sure it is what you want though. Good luck, man.

Cat

Power member.
the phone it great i got it the say it came out battery on it is A1 just saying dont use bluetooth doe that kills it like crazy

Pimpin

User is banned.
Cat said:
the phone it great i got it the say it came out battery on it is A1 just saying dont use bluetooth doe that kills it like crazy

I def am going to get one next week so I hope it is good FAM.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
S7 is quite an improvement over S6. The Camera got bumped down but still the new sensor does quite some decent job. And again, Exynos quite heats a lot. But if you're in the US, you should get the Snapdragon variant. Should be good at management. Also the only cons I could find are:

• Sealed battery
  • No FM radio or IR blaster

If only you look at the features it brings back, such as water protection and a microSD slot, you may conclude that the Galaxy S7 edge is what the S6 edge should've been. Again, if you're not really into Samsung for the brand name, take a look at LG G5. Quite a performer.

Cat

Power member.
0v0 said:
I def am going to get one next week so I hope it is good FAM.

i dont have a case on it i hate cases i drop it all the time and nothing happens to it and i use it in the shower too :p