• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

S7 and S7 Edge

Moon Knight

Are you getting yours on Tuesday?
If not, why not?

Piece

cannaisseur
I'm probably going to pick one up soon. I currently have the s5 and my contract runs out in a week or so.

Cam

I'm satisfied with my Nexus 6P.

I typically only upgrade every couple years, there is such a small difference in terms of specs that it's not worth it to upgrade EVERY year. That's how it is with me anyways.

Ambien

My father is picking the S7 edge, even though I tried convincing him to get an iPhone smh

Moon Knight

Piece said:
I'm probably going to pick one up soon.  I currently have the s5 and my contract runs out in a week or so.
I was in the same boat, but luckily I've been with O2 for long enough to allow them to be a bit lenient so skipping from S5 to S7 Edge :D 

Ambien said:
My father is picking the S7 edge, even though I tried convincing him to get an iPhone smh
iPhone? Ewwww!

Yui

Bloody hell they're already onto the S7? I'm not getting it since I got a 2 year contract for an S5 Mini last Summer and I tend to use my iPod a lot more than my phone these days.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I am not really that sure what this is.. S7 a graphic design thing?? :D

Rare

@Cupcake oh my goodness read the posts above and you can easily figure out what it is.
It's a phone.

Color

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
i just got a nexus 6 for $200 that's why
Where? 
And I haven't actually looked into the S7.  Anything special?  I've been considering going with an iPhone 6s+ lately, and upgrading to the 7 later, however haven't made up my mind.

Rare

Wait for the iPhone 7, I've always been with Apple and love them. @Color

Survivor

Onyx user!
I used to be a big android fan, until I got an ipad. I realised how slow they were when a lot of apps were open etc. So I made the switch to apple products. I prefer performance and quality over features in my opinion.

Rare

@Survivor Android does have some cool features like the IRC sensor a lot of people don't know about but overall Apple takes the cake.

Color

Rare said:
Wait for the iPhone 7, I've always been with Apple and love them. @Color
If I go with it, it'll be with the lease program thing apple does.  It's like $40 a month for a 6s+ 64gb with apple care and you upgrade each year.

Survivor

Onyx user!
Rare said:
@Survivor Android does have some cool features like the IRC sensor a lot of people don't know about but overall Apple takes the cake.
Agree 100%, when I had an android I ran out of data and space so quick. And my phones would constantly bug out and freeze after a while.

Rare

I didn't even know about that lmao, make the switch for sure. @Color

Color said:
Where? 
And I haven't actually looked into the S7.  Anything special?  I've been considering going with an iPhone 6s+ lately, and upgrading to the 7 later, however haven't made up my mind.

amazon just look at used

bought mine from amazonwarehouse

came perfectly, phone was brand new

Moon Knight

Survivor said:
I used to be a big android fan, until I got an ipad. I realised how slow they were when a lot of apps were open etc. So I made the switch to apple products. I prefer performance and quality over features in my opinion.
Think you're doing something wrong there then.
Never had a slow android device - no matter how many apps were open,

If you prefer performance and quality, then you'll be looking at the S7 Edge. :)