• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RuneScape Purple Portal Lure Guide [Billions]

Dice

Onyx user!
Hello everyone i decided to release one of the best lures that I have ever come across, It has not been leaked and I typed this myself awhile back on HF.

Is it good? I have made over 3B without question, this lure can get you a party hat.

Start:

Can't post links yet so copied and pasted from my pdf.. there may be errors.

Please leave a thanks if this lure method is surprisingly good!

Hope you all get rich enjoy!

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Looks like it has alot of potential, but also needs alot of SE'ing, people are too scared to do anything when someone offers them something like this.

SilesRS

People would fall for this easily, the only part that would be a bit suspecting it randomly talking to the person about this stuff

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Wildy luring is a lot easier and I'm too lazy to go on skype and convince people and stuff. At least free dragon claws is pretty good.

Leperdrummer

I could help you lure. 107 cb without summoning 94 mage 99 str 80 att 75 def. Nice method.

fatMatch

Onyx user!
Great guide, dude. I miss luring, I'm surprised that this hasn't been somehow patched by now as Jagex usually ruins all of the fun.
I remember back in the day when I used to lure with Half Life Xx and whatever we'd exploit they'd patch the shit immediately.
If anyone needs a killing partner, I'm 115 with 93 99 70 with 95 hp ice barrage without pot and turmoil.

Pichu

Onyx user!
When you bank,wouldnt the feed of victim's inven go away?
And if someone has a partyhat and falls for this,they do not deserve a brain.
Inb4someonepostsvidofCLSproduct.

exoinsiders

pretty cool lure. i'd try it but i'd need barrage.

~L~

man nice guide! Guys if anyome wants me to help them lure. Pm me.
99str,99def,99att,99hp,87mage,55summ,66pray,79range.