• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Runescape Pool [Rsgp]

Reality

User is banned.
Not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I"ll do it anyway and take the risk.

With 10 members, everyone will pick a number 1-10 and put a buy-in, then I'll choose the number from Random.org and whoever is on that slot will win.

The buy-in is 2Mil and the winner will receive 15M

This way people can win 13M +their 2M and I can saveup for members keeke

If you want vouches I have a thread for them somewhere, go take a look

Sexyy

Onyx user!
Where does the other 5m go?

exosphere™

Onyx user!
We could make like a game group. Offer this service with more people to enter :O
I like this idea.

Reality

User is banned.
It's a good profit for everyone including the person holding it, I've seen people doing it on other games and it works nicely. 9 People are out of 2mil but that sucks for them.

Davidx

Onyx user!
I don't understand how this is a service. It's more or less a competition since it's random.org

Reality

User is banned.
I didn't know where to post it so I put it in the marketplace, thank you for your 2 cents though.

Automatic

User is banned.
Vegeta said:
I don't understand how this is a service. It's more or less a competition since it's random.org

How's it a competition:

You enter 2M
You have a 1/10 chance to win 15M
He has a 100% chance to win 5M.

WetRain

I don't agree with the fact that you get 5m. 1 or 2m would be more reasonable. Also you should draw 3 numbers, and have more than 10 competitors, that way more satisfaction is brought from your game.

Password

Onyx user!
hes just trying to make himself membership, he has come up with a good idea. stop hating

Reality

User is banned.
Pretty sure when one person wins 15M it's more than when I win 5M.

WetRain said:
I don't agree with the fact that you get 5m. 1 or 2m would be more reasonable. Also you should draw 3 numbers, and have more than 10 competitors, that way more satisfaction is brought from your game.

Obviously he's just seeing how many people would be interested in doing something like this.
I like the idea, but a staff member should watch you draw the numbers from random.org

Reality

User is banned.
Wouldn't be possible. A staff could draw it if they wanted to, I'm not rigging anything.

Does anyone want to join?

Wouldn't be possible? there's something called teamviewer..

Reality

User is banned.
Sure whatever defeats the purpose of me doing it but if nobody trusts me fine