• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Runescape leveling.[FREE]

Purple Muffin

Runescape Leveler!
I can level your runescape account !
I can level all skills except, duengoneering, and summoning. Duengoneering i do not understand and summoning i have never been asked to level, so i do not know the best methods!
Prices are not static, it will depend on how much you want leveled, what the date requested by is, and what level you are at now.

Please PM me with the following application filled out.

Skill you want leveled:
What is your current level:
What level to you want me to get to:
Do you have items in your bank to do the level(s):
If the items are not there or there are not enough, do you want me to buy the rest (with your money):
Do you allow me to use bots on your account?:
Date Requested by:
Any specific instructions:

After you fill out the form and send it to me, i will reply ASAP.

NOTE: I will only be able to level when i am home 4P.M. to roughly 10P.M

Rough prices:
Attack: $5 1-50 after that $1.50 a level.
Cooking 1-50 $5 $1.50 a level after that
Crafting: 1-50 $5 $2 a level after that.
Defense $5 1-50 $1.50 a level after that
Fishing $5 1-50 $3 a level after that (this will take around 600 hrs to do)
Firemaking$5 1-50 $1.50 a level after that
Magic $5 1-50 $1.50 a level after that
Mining$7 1-50 $2 a level after that
Ranged $5 1-50 $2 a level after that
Prayer $5 1-50 $1.50 a level after that
Runecrafting $5 1-50 $3 a level after that Will take about a month without a bot.
Smithing $5 1-50 $1.50 a level after that
Strength$5 1-50 $1.50 a level after that
Wood cutting$5 1-50 $2.00 a level after that
Fletching$5 1-50 $1.50 a level after that (Can be bundled with woodcutting for 2.75 a level)
Herblore $5 1-50 $1.50 a level after that
Thieving$5 1-50 $2 a level after that

If the skill isn't there i don't offer it!

CURRENT SALE:I will level your accound 1-50 for anylisted skill for FREE!!! after that it is the listed price!

ScreamingSlug

RE: Runescape leveling.

Could you post prices as well roughly. i understand it can be hard but a guidline for a skill from lets say 1-50

Monetizer

Rough prices for leveling would be helpful as potential customers could finalize a decision as to whether they should order your service or another person's.

Mildly Legit

Most of us would look for services on forums such as powerbot or sythe, but if the price is right, people will be flocking to your thread.

ScreamingSlug

RS leveling Service is the hardest to get going as like legit says I would use a BOT over a Human who probably will use bots anyway. I advertise it in my sig But have never gotten anything back about it. Seems pointless to pay someone to Bot for you. But GL with it mate

Purple Muffin

ScreamingSlug said:
Could you post prices as well roughly. i understand it can be hard but a guidline for a skill from lets say 1-50

I put some rough prices!

Purple Muffin

The Odd Father said:
Wouldn't it be easier and safer to use a bot?

No, bots if left alone will messup and will get reported, result, a ban from runescape.

With Leveling from a person, they are actually leveling the account so there is no risk of a ban.

Acapella

Purple Muffin said:
The Odd Father said:

No, bots if left alone will messup and will get reported, result, a ban from runescape.

With Leveling from a person, they are actually leveling the account so there is no risk of a ban.

Not if you use the right ones, I've botted 99 range, 2x99 hunter, 99 cooking, 99 woodcutting and 99 strength with bots. Botting is much better.
I will bot peoples accounts for free for a bit if you want, pm me dawg.

Purple Muffin

Acapella said:
Purple Muffin said:
The Odd Father said:

Not if you use the right ones, I've botted 99 range, 2x99 hunter, 99 cooking, 99 woodcutting and 99 strength with bots. Botting is much better.
I will bot peoples accounts for free for a bit if you want, pm me dawg.

OK put it this way, you have a better chance of getting caught using a bot, and any service i will do myself unless there is an overwhelming amout of people wanting it.

Skrewdriver

True..
but if i was playing runescape i wouldn't even do it they can easily change ur Account-information

Mildly Legit

Skrewdriver said:
True..
but if i was playing runescape i wouldn't even do it they can easily change ur Account-information
This post tells me you've never heard of powerbot.org or sythe.org