• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Runescape is fucking gay

Entitled

Onyx user!
Been pking for the last 2 hours or so and have lost 6 sets of dharok with whips dragon boots warrior rings etc.

I've got all fights on vid all the people that have koed me have hit me with 650+.

Gayest shit ever.

Terrio

User is banned.
Don't pk =) And if you do pk just do some Rune or what not
And that really sucks 650+? Just quit for tonight Luck is against you obviously

fatMatch

Onyx user!
Let me guess... Korasi? Yeah, dude. Fuck that shit. Get disruption shield :tongue2:. It's no coincidence that Korasi's spec is called disruption.
I'm an oldschooler, and I've actually never personally used Korasi because of how fucking lame it is. Seriously, not even once.

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
This is why I don't use stuff like that to PK, and especially to not skull with. If I were to use an account with some shit like that, i'd never skull. Also, I prefer to PK with lower levels, iike 40-80, with ranged and whatnot for rushing and other fun shit. I'm terrible with other shit.

Ben Hartley

So i lost 21 mage boxes in a row and got cleaned for 1.2bil.

Thats bad luck.

QuackzMcDuck

Onyx user!
Man, I never could PK. Well I never tried so I don't even know.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Scarlet ♥ said:
And I get flamed for making a thread like this.

only caz noboby likes you, you give out random reps? like wtf is the - rep u gave to me o.0 (i know its team america but still..)

On topic : Entitled, you getting speced by korasi or what?
and your using venge, ags??

Chill...

I tend to never die with dharok and I always hit close to 650 when i KO people, do you axe at low enough hp? Dharok PKing takes some risk.

Leperdrummer

lol, i have a pking addiction as well. but, i take it out on a p server