• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RuneBlack / RuneGoods

RPG

User is banned.
Can I get this theme Philly? Sorry for "Grave Digging" as i've never been through this thread or category

Philly

Power member.
Mana said:
Can I get this theme Philly? Sorry for "Grave Digging" as i've never been through this thread or category

I will upload it right now, no worries on gravdigging, I would prefer people to post on these kinds of threads rather then them die or people just leech.

RPG

User is banned.
Philly said:
I will upload it right now, no worries on gravdigging, I would prefer people to post on these kinds of threads rather then them die or people just leech.

Thanks bro so much <3 I just downloaded it :)

Berrics

Power member.
Could someone help me with this? I read the "read me" but I'm still stuck haha.

Philly

Power member.
TropicaL said:
Could someone help me with this? I read the "read me" but I'm still stuck haha.

What are you stuck on?

Flippy said:
I'm not even able to access the website so idk.

What website? MybbThemes.info? It's down and has been for like a year. It doesn't need to be up anyways, there was absolutely basically nothing on it besides this exact same thread, and exact same upload of the theme.

Beats

Power member.
I really like this theme. It looks very nice. Of course a better header would be nice.

Philly

Power member.
Just bought MybbThemes.info again and redirected it here. Yeah I could have done something better with the headers but this was a couple years back when I made this. Might just have to make a couple more themes, as it's been a while.

Shift

Power member.
Nice theme you have there i like it

Flippy

Philly said:
What website? MybbThemes.info? It's down and has been for like a year. It doesn't need to be up anyways, there was absolutely basically nothing on it besides this exact same thread, and exact same upload of the theme.

Ah I didn't even see the attachment lololol