• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rune Gear - Making it's Mark

RAF

Onyx user!
Rune Gear has been making it's stand in upcoming forums in quite a few places. Only being 3 weeks old, Rune Gear has achieved quite a bit.

Being ranked 12th on MyBBTopsites.com in just under 48 hours, this is an amazing achievement, with over 1,700 page views in under 36 hours. This shows that Rune Gear has had quite a lot of views.

Rune Gear also achieved Forum of the Month on everybb.com. It's been advertised on multiple websites, and it's name has not been let down.

I would like to commend all the members for their work. Rune Gear is making it's mark, and will continue to do so for the months to come, even years.

- The Elite

Natha

Congratulations for Runegear.net :)

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Congratulations To RuneGear and to you and for the members also .

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Wow, great milestone for RuneGear.
Hopefully there are many more!

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Congratulations to RuneGear! Hopefully we can become a bigger community, and make an even bigger mark out there!

flAmingw0rm said:
P.S: Stop begging for votes and using proxies. :p

Begging for votes? Shouldn't have to beg, if you want to see something succeed you should just do.

Atrain

Jorim said:
Congratulations to RuneGear! Hopefully we can become a bigger community, and make an even bigger mark out there!

Begging for votes? Shouldn't have to beg, if you want to see something succeed you should just do.

I was just about to say the same thing.

Most users on here click the vote thing willingly.

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Atrain said:
I was just about to say the same thing.

Most users on here click the vote thing willingly.

Yep, if you have to beg then you should find new people I think.
Not to be rude or nothing but I mean, for some people claiming to support something and want to see it succeed I wouldn't be able to tell if they didn't vote willingly, or needed to be bribed.