• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RSN for sale (Best in market)

Cruel1

User is banned.
Selling an extremely rare RSN.

four letters and starts with F

f***

hint- when ur scared of something, you F*** it.

bin- 200$

ONLY GOING FIRST TO WHO I DEEM TRUSTED. MM will be used.

Dreams

Power member.
A. This is not the best name in the market

B. This is not worth 200$

Dusk

based
Is this still who i think it is? kik me: Nig

aNz

User is banned.
RSN names aren't rare and a four letter word isn't going to be the best on the market.

Cruel1

User is banned.
Devil said:
when ur scared of something, you Fuck it?

oh you fuck it real real good man,

aNz said:
RSN names aren't rare and a four letter word isn't going to be the best on the market.

and that's a cute opinion man! i didn't really ask though:/

Cruel1

User is banned.
Emoji said:
This RSN is owned by a scammer. Don't deal with this user. I've heard about it and did a recheck.

never once did i put this on a forum or try and sell it, thanks though appreciate it.

Cruel1

User is banned.
Emoji said:
I never once said you did.
Doesn't have to be on a forum.

i've owned it for around 5 months now, so i mean that kinda bothers me that someone would try to scam with a name i've had. and probably tried to scam since i've had it

ForumKorner

You're a scammer just admit it. I know people in the RS Community that keep track of names.
You joined this month. Trying to sell a RSN that supposedly is worth "$200". Yet wont go first unless deem trusted when you're just equally as a new member with one post.
First off the name you're selling is on a 2.2K total level account. There's two ways you could be selling this.
1. Selling the name with the account (which I highly doubt because a 2.2K total level is not worth "$200") also easy to recover.
2. Swapping the name out. -The problem with swapping the name is it can be sniped (turboed).

In the end, I don't think anyone would want to deal for a RSN that's supposedly worth $200 with a bad history.
So, it'd be pointless for you to sell this.
But, luck with the sales.

Cruel1

User is banned.
Emoji said:
You're a scammer just admit it. I know people in the RS Community that keep track of names.
You joined this month. Trying to sell a RSN that supposedly is worth "$200". Yet wont go first unless deem trusted when you're just equally as a new member with one post.
First off the name you're selling is on a 2.2K total level account. There's two ways you could be selling this.
1. Selling the name with the account (which I highly doubt because a 2.2K total level is not worth "$200") also easy to recover.
2. Swapping the name out. -The problem with swapping the name is it can be sniped (turboed).

In the end, I don't think anyone would want to deal for a RSN that's supposedly worth $200 with a bad history.
So, it'd be pointless for you to sell this.
But, luck with the sales.
did i or did i not state that i would use a MM? crazy to see all the assumptions going on, and it's crazy to see that you've been on this site longer than me, with all the rep and still can't read a thing. now i'm just waiting for the Negative rep. please don't comment on my thread again. you're little paragraph was completely irrelevant.

ForumKorner

Cruel1 said:
did i or did i not state that i would use a MM? crazy to see all the assumptions going on, and it's crazy to see that you've been on this site longer than me, with all the rep and still can't read a thing. now i'm just waiting for the Negative rep. please don't comment on my thread again. you're little paragraph was completely irrelevant.
Obviously I read a MM would be used.
A middleman can make the transaction successful between you and the buyer, BUT he can't do anything about what happens AFTERWARDS.
What does with me "being on this site longer than you" and with "all the rep" have have to do anything with what "I can't read", that is irrelevant.
Crazy to see your assumption of how I'm going to give you a negative rep LOL. I only use the rep system through deals or if someone deserves a positive rep,
but your ignorant ass wouldn't know that.
Also, I do what I please so I'll comment on your thread again. Funny how my "little irrelevant paragraph" states facts and you can't defend yourself with what I've stated.

SO, how are you going to give that RSN if you were to actually sell this?

blast

I feel like this user is one of those "only posting here to reach 10 post count to do business" type of niggas

Cam

I can definitely say that this name is owned by a scammer. Deal with extreme caution and be sure to use a MM definitely.

Do not take any chances with this guy, I don't give a fuck what he says.

I know, because I PERSONALLY purchased this name and he blocked me as soon as payment was sent.

DO NOT TRUST. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.