• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RSBot Source Leaked (v4025)

Saw this on HF

Under the GNU License that came with RSBot v1.9 & RSBot v2.0, and being used as a base for v4.0; its only right to keep it open-sourced.
4.0 being closed source was a violation of the original license, and as you look through the source, you will see it still uses parts of previous revisions not owned or developed by any of the current head staff at powerbot. The GNU stating that even if the source is modified or not, (v4 being a modified v2, is still covered by the GNU license), that anyone can redistribute as they please.
The GNU also states that users must have the same rights as the person who released (as in, Timer/Paris took v2 which was open source and covered by the GNU, therefore every powerbot member must also have the same rights and usage with v4 if released; meaning source and rights to also modify). There also is no licensing or copyright with the client.

Paris obviously refused to obey the GNU, failed to properly copyright it, and is now pissed.
You shouldve made the client from scratch, then you couldve copyrighted it properly.
I did warn you powerbot - dont fuck with me.

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?3fi7ac31e3rxaa5

EDIT: Download this at your own risk, or decompile it on a VM.

Zain

Onyx user!
You'd be better off posting this @ Random, bot support, and the market setion.

Techno

User is banned.
Link to who posted it please.. I wanna see if it's reliable.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Well maybe he just noticed that and how it wasn't open source. But how did he get it? Did he like sued Paris or something to get the source?